Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

In mafia setups it's typical to balance cop and godfather, or when balancing you say ,I have a cop versus a godfather..

most games we've played here has had a god father.. so i'm leaning towards jvor as godfather.. As i still can't figure out why he'd have outed me as the likely cop if he was truely town..

cue the Benny Hill theme song....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah this sounds right lol... man you've got brass ones.

seriously shut the **** and think about it for a second.. you're wrong and you're letting past games interfer with this one.. it's really annoying

I'm voting where you vote... why so angry?

cause for one i really don't know what to do, and secondly i'd like you for a second to been even more pro town, consider what i'm saying and help figure out what to do..

Bleedin and Vic both seem innocent to me.. And I believe that you are a doctor, although you did visit me on a night of no conversions

Jvor seems the shadiest by far.. but i have an investigation that says innocent..

And danX seems very pro town, outside of the, ok i'll hammer jif if you insist routine (which is why i investigated her in first place) and i also have an innocent on her

cause for one i really don't know what to do, and secondly i'd like you for a second to been even more pro town, consider what i'm saying and help figure out what to do..

Bleedin and Vic both seem innocent to me.. And I believe that you are a doctor, although you did visit me on a night of no conversions

Jvor seems the shadiest by far.. but i have an investigation that says innocent..

And danX seems very pro town, outside of the, ok i'll hammer jif if you insist routine (which is why i investigated her in first place) and i also have an innocent on her

is there an element of randomness to your results?

When did you investigate JVoR? When did you investigate Dan X?

I was not told that..

I was told i have a blood test that i can use on 1 person a night and it will tell me human/thing

hmmph... I really need to watch this movie. I plan on doing it tonight.

Is there anyone that wants to counter this?

When did you investigate JVoR? When did you investigate Dan X?

Jvor was 2 nights ago... Dan x was last night

My actions/results

night 1 - Jif/human

night 2 - I28/human

night 3 - Jvor/human

night 4 - Dan X/human

Jvor was 2 nights ago... Dan x was last night

My actions/results

night 1 - Jif/human

night 2 - I28/human

night 3 - Jvor/human

night 4 - Dan X/human

Well we know one of those is incorrect... but it is possible I2D2 was converted after the test.

Well we know one of those is incorrect... but it is possible I2D2 was converted after the test.

I have to imagine he was converted after, right before he started attacking me relentlessly. I just dissmissed him (rudely) cause i didn't think scum would convert him given the heat he was facing adn I thought he was being over zealous and could wind up making me give details i hadn't wanted to up till then..

I have to imagine he was converted after, right before he started attacking me relentlessly. I just dissmissed him (rudely) cause i didn't think scum would convert him given the heat he was facing adn I thought he was being over zealous and could wind up making me give details i hadn't wanted to up till then..

I'll still give myself up. If you guys lynch me today... it gives you one night to investigate bleeding CTM. The only other option is to lynch Pac.

I'll still give myself up. If you guys lynch me today... it gives you one night to investigate bleeding CTM. The only other option is to lynch Pac.

Well I don't see any results on BG and if there's randomness or godfather can we really trust those results.

Not to mention... it's CTM giving them to us. This has certainly muddied the waters.. just like he promised. yuck.

Well I don't see any results on BG and if there's randomness or godfather can we really trust those results.

Not to mention... it's CTM giving them to us. This has certainly muddied the waters.. just like he promised. yuck.

That's true. At this point I really have no clue what to do.

we are pretty sure their's 1 scum remaining. And their almost has to be a cop (we've never had a game without one)

So, if I'm lying scum, all the real cop would need to do is counterclaim me and it's game over..

Unfortunately for you, I am the real cop, and you're going to need to accept that if you want to win..

@mod... if there is a vig in the game, and the vig shoots and is assimiliated in the same night phase, does the kill still go through? Typically yes, but I want to make sure

From my phone. I believe ctm's reveal. IMO bleedin is the only person unaccounted for here. The only power role I would consider lynching is jvor bc he's been acting scummy. But I really feel bleedin's the way to go.

I have to agree with Dan X.

Vote: BG

I will go with this, but i think if wrong the vig should shoot jvor..

I just dont believe you would swear on your kids life if lying..

i'm going to wait to put him at L-1 until he comes back

MOD NOTE: Considering the critical nature of today's vote, I'm preemptively preventing anyone from getting JiF'd.

At least let them get a chance to speak before the hammer.

Ok,

so unvote vote BG

I'll trust the mod to not allow a stealth hammer (i implicitly unvote if this is this happens)

I will go with this, but i think if wrong the vig should shoot jvor..

I just dont believe you would swear on your kids life if lying..

i'm going to wait to put him at L-1 until he comes back

You do realize if you're wrong about BG, the Vig shoots incorrectly, and the Thing assimilates.... you've just lost it for the town.

That didn't even take me 10 seconds to figure out logic man.

And people still want to follow your lead... deplorable.

Son of a bitch. Here's the deal, I'm bulletproof. And one of CTM or Pac are liars. For starters, there's no way we can have so many people protected from conversion. CTM's comment to Pac earlier regarding Pac possibly being scum since he was followed to CTM's place a night no conversions happened is scummy because as a bulletproof, I know full well that if you're targeted for assimilation and protected by your vest, you're informed, so CTM should've known whether or not he was a target that night. Not to mention, regarding CTM's blood test reveal after watching the movie the blood tests were performed by one person and that person was NOT a scientist, as CTM claims to be.

On the flip side, regarding Pac's doctor role, we've got the one real medical doctor from the movie dead (Copper), and the only doctors left in the game wouldn't make sense for that role. Besides, the doctors were completely incapable of stopping a damn thing in the movie, so the role sounds sketchy as hell too. Killing me now is going to only make another conversion easier and a win MUCH more difficult, but it will also tell you I'm telling the truth and that one of these two bastards is our final scum. I'm sure of it.

Ok,

so unvote vote BG

I'll trust the mod to not allow a stealth hammer (i implicitly unvote if this is this happens)

don't worry... I won't be involved in this hyper lynch without letting him speak first... even though that's what you implicitly asked for yesterday with JiF. Unreal.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 5

JVoR (1) -- Pac

Bleedin' Green (3) -- DanX, Vicious, CTM

With 6 Research Team Members, it takes 4 to torch.

MOD NOTE: Getting JiF'd not permitted. Bleedin will be allowed a chance to respond and then hammer may be dropped if deemed appropriate.

Son of a bitch. Here's the deal, I'm bulletproof. And one of CTM or Pac are liars. For starters, there's no way we can have so many people protected from conversion. CTM's comment to Pac earlier regarding Pac possibly being scum since he was followed to CTM's place a night no conversions happened is scummy because as a bulletproof, I know full well that if you're targeted for assimilation and protected by your vest, you're informed, so CTM should've known whether or not he was a target that night. Not to mention, regarding CTM's blood test reveal after watching the movie the blood tests were performed by one person and that person was NOT a scientist, as CTM claims to be.

On the flip side, regarding Pac's doctor role, we've got the one real medical doctor from the movie dead (Copper), and the only doctors left in the game wouldn't make sense for that role. Besides, the doctors were completely incapable of stopping a damn thing in the movie, so the role sounds sketchy as hell too. Killing me now is going to only make another conversion easier and a win MUCH more difficult, but it will also tell you I'm telling the truth and that one of these two bastards is our final scum. I'm sure of it.

Honestly. Am I one of two roleless townies? How does that make any goddamn sense??????

I've never seen the movie..i assumed i was a scientist based on some interaction with SMC and that it said i devised/created the bloodtest

crap.. i can't say anymore.. but let me check with him what i can say

Archived