Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never seen the movie..i assumed i was a scientist based on some interaction with SMC and that it said i devised/created the bloodtest

crap.. i can't say anymore.. but let me check with him what i can say

well you got your wish... let's see what happens.

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 5

JVoR (1) -- Pac

Bleedin' Green (4) -- DanX, Vicious, CTM, Pac

With 6 Research Team Members, it takes 4 to torch.

The Research Team has torched team member Bleedin' Green, did they make the right decision?

Burned004.jpg

well bg was who i planned on voting today.. so, maye first instinct was right.. if wrong, i don't know who the vig should shoot, pac or jvor.. I think we shouldn't advise them too much as they've done a great job so far :D

well bg was who i planned on voting today.. so, maye first instinct was right.. if wrong, i don't know who the vig should shoot, pac or jvor.. I think we shouldn't advise them too much as they've done a great job so far :D

If the Vig shoots incorrectly town loses!!! If there are any townies left are you beginning to see what I'm talking about!

This is the CTM and DanX show... I told you that where you go I go. Lets see what SMC says. If we win I owe you an apology.

bs, i said i didn't want him hammered and would implicitely unvote if someone tried. I incorrectly assumed i would be given a chance to unvote pending BG's explanation.. my bad..

You can piss and moan all you want. You're dead to me. Get the night phase over with quick so I can vote you.

and you'll gift wrap a win for CTM... I might self vote so you finally let him stop leading you around.

bs, i said i didn't want him hammered and would implicitely unvote if someone tried. I incorrectly assumed i would be given a chance to unvote pending BG's explanation.. my bad..

MOD NOTE: I instructed that I would dissalow a hammer vote until Bleedin spoke.

Bleedin spoke and then was hammered.

If there was any concern, he should not have been put at L-1 and subject to torching after speaking.

MOD NOTE: I instructed that I would dissalow a hammer vote until Bleedin spoke.

Bleedin spoke and then was hammered.

If there was any concern, he should not have been put at L-1 and subject to torching after speaking.

boo on you

i didn't read it that way..

w/e

boo on you

i didn't read it that way..

w/e

Understandable.

My purpose was to prevent Bleedin from getting hammered BEFORE he had a chance to respond.

He was given his chance to respond.

Understandable.

My purpose was to prevent Bleedin from getting hammered BEFORE he had a chance to respond.

He was given his chance to respond.

I understand now.. I interpreted to mean we'd be given some time and didn't expect pac to hammer like that..

If the Vig shoots incorrectly town loses!!! If there are any townies left are you beginning to see what I'm talking about!

That's only assuming a succesful assimilation.. we still have atleast 1 person with protection.. and maybe you..

actually.. maybe the vig should shoot pac, easy way to test his claim.... if he's a doctor no sweat for him

if he's clean, we lynch jvor under suspicion of godfather..

yes... continue instructing the Vig to make it end game by misfiring... one hell of a townie you are.

Why do you think I was asking you about ramdomness of your power and not wanting to talk about mine you BONEHEAD!!!

yes... continue instructing the Vig to make it end game by misfiring... one hell of a townie you are.

Why do you think I was asking you about ramdomness of your power and not wanting to talk about mine you BONEHEAD!!!

If you don't think your little peek a boo lynch of BG is as suspicious as slats wa last game, you are out of your tree..

i really thought you were innocent up to then, you kind of overplayed your hand, if scum..

further, i imagine if it is you, you are trying to convert me tonight under the idea of we bus one another, and the surivior cleans up whats left. Please do, if that's the case..

The vig has to shoot tonight.. now that the last thing knows i can't protect anyone else, it's almost assured to get a clean assimiliation..

If the vig guesses right however, it's game

further, i imagine if it is you, you are trying to convert me tonight under the idea of we bus one another, and the surivior cleans up whats left. Please do, if that's the case..

I thought you said you weren't able to be converted.

Man if you get away with this you're a genius... you're using our little mafia rivalry and better e-relationship with Dan and Vic to pull the strings.

If they listen to you you deserve what they get.

Archived