Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

I thought you said you weren't able to be converted.

Man if you get away with this you're a genius... you're using our little mafia rivalry and better e-relationship with Dan and Vic to pull the strings.

If they listen to you you deserve what they get.

uhh.. yeah.. so convert away..

the rest is garbage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol ctm i am no godfather. Still 100% human.

You did visit dan x, who also was on you yesterday. I also have a vest by the way which was one of the reasons why i was ok claiming. The reason i didn't announce this fact was so scum would waste a conversion attempt on me. Which they did the past two nights hence the lack of conversions the past two days. Smc told me about the two the past two nights btw.

You did visit dan x, who also was on you yesterday. I also have a vest by the way which was one of the reasons why i was ok claiming. The reason i didn't announce this fact was so scum would waste a conversion attempt on me. Which they did the past two nights hence the lack of conversions the past two days. Smc told me about the two the past two nights btw.

Yet he's instructing the Vig (I think we know who that is) to fire away at you or me and said he plans on voting you tomorrow.

If you're who you say you are that's some townie huh?

Nobodies tried on me then..

which would make pac seem more innocent....

Yet he's instructing the Vig (I think we know who that is) to fire away at you or me and said he plans on voting you tomorrow.

If you're who you say you are that's some townie huh?

if you are the doctor, you should have nothign to worry about..

i bluffed about the complexity of my abilities in order to make it seem like i could protect jvor.. which it turns out wasn't neccesary if his last post was to be believed..

further, i imagine if it is you, you are trying to convert me tonight under the idea of we bus one another, and the surivior cleans up whats left. Please do, if that's the case..

and what's this talk of a "survivor"? Something you want to share?

if you are the doctor, you should have nothign to worry about..

sigh.... now you're playing dumb in additon to playing scummy... Randomness of ability... I've said it 4 times now... as a former mod and veteran player you surely must understand what I'm getting at.

in the context of what i was saying, my meanging should be clear..

i've come 100% clean..

why don't you

I don't even know what this means... Just put in your conversion, instruct the Vig to shoot, and attempt to win another game by yourself.

dan can confirm they were on you last night. If not then there is your 50-50.

Also i saw you breadcrumbing which is why i left it alone. I do have role resteictions, just found no need to publicize them.

So either dan is really a doctor, or is the vig who maybe can't misfire.. hence the 100% accuracy, and no kills every night..

if true, dan should shoot pac

i put in my investigation of you..

about time considering you've been calling for it for what? 3 days now.

I fully expect you to come back with "he's guilty" and watch everyone do your dirty work... predictable and amazingly effective despite your past conquests.

So either dan is really a doctor, or is the vig who maybe can't misfire.. hence the 100% accuracy, and no kills every night..

if true, dan should shoot pac

If the shot gets through and CTM converts you lose Dan... think about that for awhile.

about time considering you've been calling for it for what? 3 days now.

I fully expect you to come back with "he's guilty" and watch everyone do your dirty work... predictable and amazingly effective despite your past conquests.

again, was trying to bluff the things.. now being honest.. what's so hard to understand about that?

If the shot gets through and CTM converts you lose Dan... think about that for awhile.

you're problem is that dan knows i'm innocent.. lol

it's funny watching you squirm..

since you've already predicted your own guilt, I'm sure dan will make the right call..

again, was trying to bluff the things.. now being honest.. what's so hard to understand about that?

Ok dude... :rolleyes:

- You led the lynch on JiF calling for a speed lynch

- You bounced around your votes on everyone yesterday despite you "innocent" results on them

- You're calling for the Vig to shoot an innocent which means if you get a successful conversion you win

- You were a protector, doc, cop, hemotologist, survivor, roleless townie, and now apparently a spotter for the sharpshooter

Through all this... no one wants to vote you. like I said... Bravo to you.

Ok dude... :rolleyes:

- You led the lynch on JiF calling for a speed lynch

- You bounced around your votes on everyone yesterday despite you "innocent" results on them

- You're calling for the Vig to shoot an innocent which means if you get a successful conversion you win

- You were a protector, doc, cop, hemotologist, survivor, roleless townie, and now apparently a spotter for the sharpshooter

Through all this... no one wants to vote you. like I said... Bravo to you.

why the peekaboo lynch of bleedin?

you're problem is that dan knows i'm innocent.. lol

it's funny watching you squirm..

since you've already predicted your own guilt, I'm sure dan will make the right call..

No more squirming... at least the town can't say I didn't try. I'm bouncing till later.

No more squirming... at least the town can't say I didn't try. I'm bouncing till later.

Well.. it doesn't matter.. cause apparently they (you?) have their (your) choice between converting dan x and vic.. so if the vig doesn't shoot correctly, we'll be screwed anyway..

the vig has to shoot or it's 2 things versus 3 going into to tomorrow, even if we lynch correctly, it'd be 2 versus 2 and end game with another conversion..

that's why you went all in on the bleeding lynch..

VIG.. you have to shoot someone

I think pac is the right call, but up to you..

If you don't it's game over as there's two conversion targets left..

Well.. it doesn't matter.. cause apparently they (you?) have their (your) choice between converting dan x and vic.. so if the vig doesn't shoot correctly, we'll be screwed anyway..

the vig has to shoot or it's 2 things versus 3 going into to tomorrow, even if we lynch correctly, it'd be 2 versus 2 and end game with another conversion..

that's why you went all in on the bleeding lynch..

VIG.. you have to shoot someone

I think pac is the right call, but up to you..

If you don't it's game over as there's two conversion targets left..

Dan if you shoot and hit town CTM wins when converting a roleless Vic... all by himself.

At least I've got a good chance of blocking your shot (not 100% mind you) but CTM imploring you to shoot me or JVoR tells me all I need to know about JVoR. I'd bet he's innocent and exactly who he says he is.

At least I've got a good chance of blocking your shot (not 100% mind you) but CTM imploring you to shoot me or JVoR tells me all I need to know about JVoR. I'd bet he's innocent and exactly who he says he is.

Just to clarify.. I'm telling her to shoot you..

And if she doesn't shoot, dan will be converted, leaving 3 on 2 tomorrow..

Even if we lynch scum tomorrow, the remaining thing will just convert vic leaving 2 on 2 and game over..

the math says vig must shoot

Just to clarify.. I'm telling her to shoot you..

And if she doesn't shoot, dan will be converted, leaving 3 on 2 tomorrow..

Even if we lynch scum tomorrow, the remaining thing will just convert vic leaving 2 on 2 and game over..

the math says vig must shoot

CTM says the vig must shoot

Like I said.... maybe people need you to play them more before they finally realize what it means to trust you in these games.

CTM says the vig must shoot

Like I said.... maybe people need you to play them more before they finally realize what it means to trust you in these games.

you're desperation makes it appear as though you are scum...

I still can't figure out why you we're visiting me though, i wasn't notified..

you're desperation makes it appear as though you are scum...

I still can't figure out why you we're visiting me though, i wasn't notified..

tell me about it... same thing happened last game when I got into this type of argument.. maybe I need decaf but when I see lies and deciet I react.

tell me about it... same thing happened last game when I got into this type of argument.. maybe I need decaf but when I see lies and deciet I react.

haha.. you realize if you pull this off, you'll be in the same boat as me going forward..

I'm assuming scum has already sent in his conversion, and I hope the attempt is made on me. ;) Like I said, my role is not straightforward vig. There are limitations that are balanced out by other protections.

Yes, I tried to shoot CTM last night. I was in a rush knowing everyone was waiting on me, so I didn't think things through all the way. My first assumption was he must be scum after visiting JiF. Pretty much immediately after submitting the shot, though, I realized CTM wouldn't have defended JiF the next day phase if a failed conversion had happened. Very luckily for us, the shot did not go through. Only a certain percentage of my shots work. I now feel pretty sure that CTM is innocent.

I'm trying to decide who to shoot (not CTM). I promise I'll do it soon and hope the shot goes through.

I'm assuming scum has already sent in his conversion, and I hope the attempt is made on me. ;) Like I said, my role is not straightforward vig. There are limitations that are balanced out by other protections.

Yes, I tried to shoot CTM last night. I was in a rush knowing everyone was waiting on me, so I didn't think things through all the way. My first assumption was he must be scum after visiting JiF. Pretty much immediately after submitting the shot, though, I realized CTM wouldn't have defended JiF the next day phase if a failed conversion had happened. Very luckily for us, the shot did not go through. Only a certain percentage of my shots work. I now feel pretty sure that CTM is innocent.

I'm trying to decide who to shoot (not CTM). I promise I'll do it soon and hope the shot goes through.

PAC!!!

and it didn't work cause i'm a bad mofo

Archived