Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm assuming scum has already sent in his conversion, and I hope the attempt is made on me. ;) Like I said, my role is not straightforward vig. There are limitations that are balanced out by other protections.

Yes, I tried to shoot CTM last night. I was in a rush knowing everyone was waiting on me, so I didn't think things through all the way. My first assumption was he must be scum after visiting JiF. Pretty much immediately after submitting the shot, though, I realized CTM wouldn't have defended JiF the next day phase if a failed conversion had happened. Very luckily for us, the shot did not go through. Only a certain percentage of my shots work. I now feel pretty sure that CTM is innocent.

I'm trying to decide who to shoot (not CTM). I promise I'll do it soon and hope the shot goes through.

oh nvm. Vicious is the only one that can be converted. lol. no wonder he feels bad.

Vic, if Dan shoots a townie and there's a successful conversion game is over. Do the math.

Dan's plan is in Dan's best interests really. If vic gets converted and dan shoots vic then one mafia is left among 4 and game resumes. If vic is not converted and Dan is instead, then Dan wins with her new scum partner. It's really what I would do in her shoes.

lol.. i didn't even think of that angle..

Whatever guys. I'm tired of this game. I've been roleless and honest the entire time and now I'm gonna get offed at night. Fan ****ing tastic.

Shoot away.

I can't believe your the same guy that wanted to be lynched yesterday..

making me wonder if this was a gambit

Holy moly for the 50th time I am not 100% sure my protection will work. There's a "process" if you will to determine if it's effective.

Good grief.

I want to hear it.. there's nobody left to protect basically.

it's the smartest play at this point..

sorry vic.. in all liklihood you were the conversion target..

That's fine. I suck at this game regardless and didn't do a single thing right. I was probably kept around because I'm the dumbest townie, which is always what mafia does.

Sorry everyone for holding things up.

The deed is done, I tried to shoot Vicious. Let's see if it works.

This isn't meant personally against you, Vic, so I hope you understand that. I still like playing mafia with you! :D

DAY 6 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The exhausted 5 members of the Research Team enter the day hall. They were disheartened by their second brash decision to torch Bleedin

DAY 6 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The exhausted 5 members of the Research Team enter the day hall. They were disheartened by their second brash decision to torch Bleedin

Archived