any jets draft party news?

gg

I heard there is going to be a party in T0mShane's mouth like the past few years.

(Sorry I couldn't resist).

maybe for you....... :shock:

but honestly i just threw up a little in my mouth :puke:

Since it starts on Thursday night not the ideal time for a party setup like the past.

How much time does each team have on the clock, 10 minutes? If that is so barring a trade we will have to wait 280 minutes or sometime near midnight for the Jets to pick.

If I am right, that is just insane!!!!

How much time does each team have on the clock, 10 minutes? If that is so barring a trade we will have to wait 280 minutes or sometime near midnight for the Jets to pick.

If I am right, that is just insane!!!!

It is going to be worse next year after the Jets win the Super Bowl.

The Jets announced today that they are inviting fans to attend their annual Draft Party being held for the first time in New Jets Stadium. Green & White fans can watch the 2010 NFL Draft and experience the new stadium at a draft-night party on Thursday, April 22. This party is the first Jets event that will be open to the public at the team's new home.

The party, brought to you by the New York Daily News, Pepsi, Toyota and Verizon, begins at 6 p.m. and will be held in the Great Hall of the new stadium. The Great Hall is located at the 50-yard-line entrance to the new building. In the Great Hall on gamedays, fans will be able to see out onto the field, shop at the team store, and experience a larger-than-life collage of images celebrating the Jets greats past and present.

A free ticket is required for each fan to gain admission to the party. Tickets can be obtained here. All tickets must be secured in advance of the event and no tickets will be distributed at the stadium on April 22. There is a limit of four tickets per person for this party. Parking lots will open one hour prior to the event. Ticketed fans will receive an exclusive 2010 Jets Draft Party T-shirt upon arrival that evening.

The 2010 Jets Draft Party gives fans the opportunity to see the field, watch the draft with fellow Jets fans, pick up giveaways and have the chance to win a variety of prizes. Players will participate in a question-and-answer session and Jets Flight Crew cheerleaders will be signing autographs and taking photos with fans. Jets Shop will be selling all the latest team gear, including the 2010 Draft Cap.

Visit newyorkjets.com for all the latest news about the NFL Draft and for the most up-to-date information about the Jets Draft Party brought to you by the New York Daily News, Pepsi, Toyota and Verizon. The first round of the 2010 NFL Draft begins at 7:30 p.m. on April 22. Rounds 2-7 will be held April 23-24.

Get your 2010 NY Jets Draft Party Tickets now while they last.

I got mine!

i had a blast last year at Dave and Busters in times square for the draft. and while them having it in the stadium is alot more tempting then going to the city, there is no way in hell im going.

Were not picking till close to midnight. Then you stay and **** around after that till the draft is over. Your not leaving the NMS until 1 at the earliest. Then an hour drive back to 230's house then another half hour drive home. Im not getting home till 2:30 or 3 am.

Then have to be at work by 7. Its just not worth it.

Being 100% honest theres a really good chance that i watch the first 5 or so picks then turn on The Office.

Commissioner ******* strikes again.

hmmmmm wonder if this is the draft party they put on the website yesterday...

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/04/jets_sign_free_agent_kick_clin.html

The Jets’ ticket office made an electronic superhighway error that ticked off some loyal fans. The team inadvertently emailed a private Draft Day party invitation yesterday -- designed for only VIP Club Seat holders in the New Meadowlands Stadium -- to other season ticket holders. Then, the ticket office retracted the invitation.

The Star-Ledger obtained a copy of the email, which, in part, read: “We apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication, the previous VIP NFL Draft Day invitation was only intended for our Club Seat Holders in the New Jets Stadium. To our Club Seat Holders, please watch for another updated invitation coming soon.”

Gerald T. Grimm, a self-proclaimed “paying ticket holder since 1964,” responded to the mea culpa with this: “Thanks for another insulting slight by your elitist snob attitude. So sorry that I’m ONLY a season ticket holder, you know, ‘the little people.’ You are truly despicable.”

Ouch.

It's not the same - The invitation I posted yesterday still exists on NewYorkJets.com & it is being held in the "Great Hall" for the General public.

The PSL Draft Day party is scheduled for the Mezz level Stadium Club. It is the same location that the organization offered PSL & non PSL season ticket holders Via Email.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/3645-come-to-jets-new-home-for-2010-draft-party

It's not the same - The invitation I posted yesterday still exists on NewYorkJets.com & it is being held in the "Great Hall" for the General public.

The PSL Draft Day party is scheduled for the Mezz level Stadium Club. It is the same location that the organization offered PSL & non PSL season ticket holders Via Email.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/3645-come-to-jets-new-home-for-2010-draft-party

actually the free general public one is still up but there are no tix left, go try and get some.

The psl party is the one only for club level psl holders, and was the party inadvertantly sent to non club psl holders like myself.

I am a psl holder who didn't spend enough for the club seats to get into that party, and didn't click fast enough to get into the general public free party. AWESOME!!! YOU SIR GET NOTHING!!

actually the free general public one is still up but there are no tix left, go try and get some.

The psl party is the one only for club level psl holders, and was the party inadvertantly sent to non club psl holders like myself.

I am a psl holder who didn't spend enough for the club seats to get into that party, and didn't click fast enough to get into the general public free party. AWESOME!!! YOU SIR GET NOTHING!!

Actually, I have 4.

And I might have 2 to give away, if my brother backs out.

I'll let you know...

I just got 4 tickets. The price was right.

you suck....I have been trying since 8am.....20 years of being a season ticket holder an traveling all over the US for my boyz...whats a girl to do???? First a WRONG EMAIL was sent to me then I can't get 1 ticket......

OY VEY!!!!....looks like a job for TOM SHANE.....help me!!!::wub::wub

you suck....I have been trying since 8am.....20 years of being a season ticket holder an traveling all over the US for my boyz...whats a girl to do???? First a WRONG EMAIL was sent to me then I can't get 1 ticket......

OY VEY!!!!....looks like a job for TOM SHANE.....help me!!!::wub::wub

Bren -- I have a seat for you! :-P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe I have 4 tix and will only use 2. Tell me where to mail you 2 tix.

Archived