Jesse James - Sandra Bullock **** Sex Tape?

#27TheDominator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Milla Jovovich is Beautiful! She would kick Kim Kardashian's ass! :box:

mj.jpg

mj2.jpg

She certainly is. Another hold out, and good for her, too. For the record, I had a breast reduction 12 years ago. Not for cosmetic reasons by any stretch of the imagination, either. My neck was breaking since my teens, and debilitating arthritis was in my future. It was awful. I knew I wasn't going to have children, so breast-feeding concerns weren't an issue. It was covered by insurance because it was medically necessary. It was also one of the best things I ever did for myself.

I like Sandra Bullock for the same reason I like Debra Messing. Their acting abilities don't slay me, but they're both flat-chested and proud of it. Any girl in Hollywood who won't boob job is aces in my book. Live with what God gave you. It sends a good message.

I totally see your point and agree with it. However, as a woman with.. enhancements.. I saw no reason to have to live with what God gave me. :Banane43:

You got a boob job? Wow, disappointing. What the hell for? Seriously.

So jeto, I guess we are to assume:

• You never shave and criticize anyone who does.
  • You never wear makeup and criticize anyone who does.
  • You never wear perfumes or colognes and criticize anyone who does.
  • You never use any hair products other than plain shampoo and criticize anyone who does.
  • You cut your own hair and criticize anyone who goes to a hair salon or a barbershop.
  • You own no shoes with even 1" heels, certainly own none with a pointy tip in the middle that mangles the foot's natural shape over time, and criticize anyone who does.
  • All of your undergarments, for both top and bottom, are purely functional in nature. All are white in color, you do not own any lingerie of any type, and criticize anyone who does.
  • You have never bought new clothing because it is in style or discarded of older ones that are out of style (even thought they weren't worn out yet), and criticize anyone who has.
  • You have never tried to lose just 3-5 pounds before the summer, before a vacation, or before a special event, and criticize anyone who has.
  • You have never worn a dress while it is cold outside and criticize anyone who does.
  • You have never purchased or used a toothpaste or other dental product that purports to have whitening properties, and criticize anyone who has.
  • You have never tried to get a suntan and criticize anyone who has.
  • You never wear earrings and criticize anyone who does. Your ears aren't even pierced.
  • You have never purchased any clothing because you feel it is flattering. Clothing is purely functional for either protection or warmth, and you criticize those who feel otherwise.
  • There are no mirrors in your house or purse and criticize those so vain as to own or use them.

People do what they like to change their innate physical properties to look differently than they look "naturally" and this is neither anything new or solely the stuff of personal insecurity you feel you are above personally. What's "enough" enhancement to one's current appearance is always going to be "too far" for some and "not enough" for others. Finding Verde getting this done as being "disappointing," likely because of your opinion as to the underlying reason for this one type of plastic surgery, stinks of the type of political correctness that you criticize so often (as I'm presuming you find her actions in this regard "offensive" as a woman).

Not every woman who gets this (or frankly any) type of plastic surgery is a stripper, is empty-headed, or is so frailly insecure with men that she will do anything for their approval. Some women get it because they believe it helps their careers (depending on their field or work environment, being realists about the way things are rather than being idealists about the way they feel things should be). Some women like the type extra attention they receive that other women do not crave. Some women like the way their clothing fits differently. And some just like the way they look better this way.

I say live and let live. It doesn't affect your life any more than when a woman born this way naturally, so what's it to you?

And while I'm at it: if all women had breast augmentation surgery there would be instant world peace. God bless all women who make their racks bigger. You make the world a better, happier place to live in.

You got a boob job? Wow, disappointing. What the hell for? Seriously.

Asks the woman who had breast reduction surgery!!

Because I wanted bigger breasts. Duh. Not that it's any of your business. And, for the record, I couldn't care less that you're disappointed in me. Free country. Opinions and all that.

Asks the woman who had breast reduction surgery!!

Because I wanted bigger breasts. Duh. Not that it's any of your business. And, for the record, I couldn't care less that you're disappointed in me. Free country. Opinions and all that.

Right, and if you read what I wrote, I was clear it wasn't cosmetic. Haha, not that's it's any of my business! You put it out there.

Right, and if you read what I wrote, I was clear it wasn't cosmetic. Haha, not that's it's any of my business! You put it out there.

I did read what you wrote. Medical reasons. Whatev, you still changed what "God gave you". So it's ok for YOU because your reason (in your opinion) is more valid then mine?

I put it out there because I didn't agree with your sentiment and I'm not embarrassed or ashamed that I got 'em. My only regret is not going bigger! :P

I did read what you wrote. Medical reasons. Whatev, you still changed what "God gave you". So it's ok for YOU because your reason (in your opinion) is more valid then mine?

I put it out there because I didn't agree with your sentiment and I'm not embarrassed or ashamed that I got 'em. My only regret is not going bigger! :P

What are you talking about? It's still there.

I didn't say my opinion was more valid than yours. You're putting words in my mouth that aren't there. If you like your fake t!ts, have at it. You said you got a boob job, so think again that no-one should opine when you invited it. Your argument is worse than flat.

What are you talking about? It's still there.

I didn't say my opinion was more valid than yours. You're putting words in my mouth that aren't there. If you like your fake t!ts, have at it. You said you got a boob job, so think again that no-one should opine when you invited it. Your argument is worse than flat.

Nothing about me is flat anymore, sista! Lol

I love my fake t!ts, yes. And I don't mind that someone opines.. It's just ridiculous that someone who doesn't know me would wag their finger.

Nothing about me is flat anymore, sista! Lol

I love my fake t!ts, yes. And I don't mind that someone opines.. It's just ridiculous that someone who doesn't know me would wag their finger.

Uh, it's more ridiculous that someone who says they got fake t!ts is defensive when someone I don't know in return invited it.

Uh, it's more ridiculous that someone who says they got fake t!ts is defensive when someone I don't know in return invited it.

I didn't say it out of left field. :roll:

You said "Live with what God gave you. It sends a good message". I disagreed by simply stating I had enhancements. If you don't agree with cosmetic surgery, fine, say so. But you had to add, "You got a boob job? Wow, disappointing. What the hell for? Seriously."

If that doesn't have a holier than thou tone, than I'm missing something. If you see me as defensive, I think you'd be on an island. I'm sure I'm not the only person on this board that thinks you're a bit left of center with your opinions.

The more of Verde's posts I read the deeper I fall in love.

I didn't say it out of left field. :roll:

You said "Live with what God gave you. It sends a good message". I disagreed by simply stating I had enhancements. If you don't agree with cosmetic surgery, fine, say so. But you had to add, "You got a boob job? Wow, disappointing. What the hell for? Seriously."

If that doesn't have a holier than thou tone, than I'm missing something. If you see me as defensive, I think you'd be on an island. I'm sure I'm not the only person on this board that thinks you're a bit left of center with your opinions.

What was that thing about opinions you said in the first place? I didn't ASK you if you got fake t!ts. You presented it to the public. If you don't like people's opinions, don't whine about opinions when people have them. You're conflicting yourself all over the place. 'Holier than thou', sukk it up. I like you, Verde. Big time. I don't want to see this go South over nothing.

What was that thing about opinions you said in the first place? I didn't ASK you if you got fake t!ts. You presented it to the public. If you don't like people's opinions, don't whine about opinions when people have them. You're conflicting yourself all over the place. 'Holier than thou', sukk it up. I like you, Verde. Big time. I don't want to see this go South over nothing.

Divergent opinions; what 90% of JN threads are about! So we agree to disagree.

You like me. Big time. Yet you're disappointed that I've cosmetically enhanced myself.

I'm so confused. :Banane43:

DSCN9689.jpg

Archived