Jesse James - Sandra Bullock **** Sex Tape?

#27TheDominator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Divergent opinions; what 90% of JN threads are about! So we agree to disagree.

You like me. Big time. Yet you're disappointed that I've cosmetically enhanced myself.

I'm so confused. :Banane43:

You've always presented yourself as this heath conscious gym girl. I just found it completely odd you'd silcone. Saline. Plastic in your body. Whatever. Again, you hung it out there, Verde. Nobody made you do it. Nobody wants you to justify it, either.

You've always presented yourself as this heath conscious gym girl. I just found it completely odd you'd silcone. Saline. Plastic in your body. Whatever. Again, you hung it out there, Verde. Nobody made you do it. Nobody wants you to justify it, either.

I think you mean she hung them out there.

:headbang:

Letter To Jessie James:

You Stupid Ba$tard! You cheated on Sandra Bullock?

How in the world can you be so stupid? You are married to one of the most beautiful women in the world.

She has a body to die for and her current wealth shadowed only by Oprah.

Your wife, recently beat out Julia Roberts in the polls and is now named "
America
's Sweetheart."

You also remember, she just won an Oscar and praised you up and down in front of the world

while
you were porkin

You've always presented yourself as this heath conscious gym girl. I just found it completely odd you'd silcone. Saline. Plastic in your body..

And had you worded it that way in the first place, as an honest inquiry, we could've avoided a whole bunch of snarky.

a tata discussion and no one told me????? what the heck?? LOL! :D

But see.. you must have tata radar! lol

LOL. I just saw this, too, gg. :D

Not sure why I clicked on the Sandra Bullock thread -- maybe thought someone got definitive proof that there was or was not a sex tape. Instead, I find jeto and verde talking about their boob surgeries. :ahhh::biggrin:

You rock, girls!

And had you worded it that way in the first place, as an honest inquiry, we could've avoided a whole bunch of snarky.
I didn't see anything dishonest about the comment. I should word things a certain way? Good luck with that.

Let's recap. "I got fake t!ts." "Oh, no, you didn't." "Fukk you, b*tch! Who asked your opinion?" "You said you got fake t!ts, and then complained about my opinion." I win, of course, but it's all good.

I didn't see anything dishonest about the comment. I should word things a certain way? Good luck with that.

Let's recap. "I got fake t!ts." "Oh, no, you didn't." "Fukk you, b*tch! Who asked your opinion?" "You said you got fake t!ts, and then complained about my opinion." I win, of course, but it's all good.

I must have read a different thread..

That WAS a mistake. I look forward to your expert input on the matter.

alas.. the song remains the same here.. i neither reduced nor enhanced..

But see.. you must have tata radar! lol

maybe it was the headlights showing me the way! :lol:

You're crackers! You started the whole thing with your snarky righteousness!

Y'all crazy!

Listen up, all women are vain in their own way. If you get boobs to make you look better - which in turn, makes you feel better, more power to you. Just like some people go for long hikes to make them feel good and keep themselves in shape. :) Anyway, who cares....do what you do people. Live your life. BTW, I had several high and low lights done today. Peroxide, baby. Me likey!

Y'all crazy!

Listen up, all women are vain in their own way. If you get boobs to make you look better - which in turn, makes you feel better, more power to you. Just like some people go for long hikes to make them feel good and keep themselves in shape. :) Anyway, who cares....do what you do people. Live your life. BTW, I had several high and low lights done today. Peroxide, baby. Me likey!

ZOMG. SO FAKE.

Y'all crazy!

You know what, T? I am vain. I work out hard and so I just wanted big tatas to match my ego! :Banane43:

You know what, T? I am vain. I work out hard and so I just wanted big tatas to match my ego! :Banane43:

Seriously though. I think when you workout... you do care what you look like! I mean, I take pride in my body now. Before I was a fat slob who made fun of guys who looked fit or whatever and called them fags. The truth is that was my way of judging them and making myself feel better about my insecurities. If you got a boob job, good for you. It's a part of YOUR body that you felt you couldnt' improve, cause well, you can't GROW them unless you're always pregnant. My wife constantly talks about wanting a boob job because she's self-conscious about it.

If I had been "happy" with what god gave me I would have continued eating a ton and been a 5'7 200 lb guy. Yea, thanks for my genetics that have the propensity to get fat easy god! I'd rather work my ass off and like what I see in the mirror. That's my mentality. If you can be fat and be happy, good for you too. Just dont' judge others because they don't subscribe to your thoughts on what makes you happy or a "real" person.

Seriously though. I think when you workout... you do care what you look like! I mean, I take pride in my body now. Before I was a fat slob who made fun of guys who looked fit or whatever and called them fags. The truth is that was my way of judging them and making myself feel better about my insecurities. If you got a boob job, good for you. It's a part of YOUR body that you felt you couldnt' improve, cause well, you can't GROW them unless you're always pregnant. My wife constantly talks about wanting a boob job because she's self-conscious about it.

If I had been "happy" with what god gave me I would have continued eating a ton and been a 5'7 200 lb guy. Yea, thanks for my genetics that have the propensity to get fat easy god! I'd rather work my ass off and like what I see in the mirror. That's my mentality. If you can be fat and be happy, good for you too. Just dont' judge others because they don't subscribe to your thoughts on what makes you happy or a "real" person.

5'7" .. 200 lbs.. you must have nice child bearing hips..

I think to make up you should go South on Verde in front of the gentlemen of JetNation. Just throwing that idea out there.

With all the boob talk you could've atleast said motorboat and post a funny motorboating gif to make us all lol

-1 SE

God did not give you those Twinkies.

Archived