**** Jason Taylor

HessStation

I can't believe some of you wimps who are ready to worship him if the Jets sign him. Yeah, true Jets fans want the team to win at all costs. But there is a line you don't cross. This bald gay f#ck is that line. He has insulted us, Jet fans, personally for years. I don't care if he is Deacon Jones in his prime, which he hardly is at this point. I don't want him on my team. And I will not flipflop if the Jets sign him.

Here is my pledge. He wanted to fight stumpy Fireman Ed? LOL. I will go to training camp like I usually do, but instead of taking notes for a camp report, I will be antagonizing the dancer to death. Let him come after me. Please. Make my day, you douchbag.

I can't believe some of you wimps who are ready to worship him if the Jets sign him. Yeah, true Jets fans want the team to win at all costs. But there is a line you don't cross. This bald gay f#ck is that line. He has insulted us, Jet fans, personally for years. I don't care if he is Deacon Jones in his prime, which he hardly is at this point. I don't want him on my team. And I will not flipflop if the Jets sign him.

Here is my pledge. He wanted to fight stumpy Fireman Ed? LOL. I will go to training camp like I usually do, but instead of taking notes for a camp report, I will be antagonizing the dancer to death. Let him come after me. Please. Make my day, you douchbag.

Well, since it's Jason Taylor, I can get on board for this.

Usually that pisses me off though. The legal system punishes people for defending themselves, there are way too many laws and way too many ways to get in trouble. Antagonizing people and harassing them is somehow a legally protected right, as is breaking into someone's home. If people, as they should, beat the snot out of you or kill you, they're the ones that go to jail for it...and if you survive they get to sue you. And...win.

That is all.

There are so called Jets fans that want him on the team, are you *****in serious?.. anyone but Jason Taylor. I'd take Doug Brien and Herm back before Jayson Taylor.

Un f*****believable. I wonder if the ones that want him are older fans or younger. I'm willing to be the ones that want this f@g are the younger generation Jets fan.

There are so called Jets fans that want him on the team, are you *****in serious?.. anyone but Jason Taylor. I'd take Doug Brien and Herm back before Jayson Taylor.

Un f*****believable. I wonder if the ones that want him are older fans or younger. I'm willing to be the ones that want this f@g are the younger generation Jets fan.

exactly...they obviously aren't old enough to remember the way that jackazz acted in the first half of the monday night miracle. Zach Thomas is another that should eat my poop.

Even if Jason Taylor were an effective pass rusher at this stage in his career, I would not want him. So the fact that people wouldn't mind having this washed up douchebag on our team is mind-boggling. Is this a belated April Fools joke or something? No signing would be more polarizing, and I really don't think he would significantly improve our chances at winning games anyways.

Get a pass-rusher via the draft, and f*** this toolbag.

I'd want a guarantee that in the event the Jets win it all next year, they vote to not give Taylor a ring.

**** that. I hope we win the SB with him on our team... then he has to show of his NYJ SB ring. It would be a constant slap in the face for the rest of his life; that he sold out.

I could care less either way.

If you're upset, you have no one to blame but Vernon Gholston.

Holy POTW Batman! I don't agree with what you post usually, but you hit this so far on the head its ridiculous. I HATE Jason Taylor, with such a fiery passion and don't want him to sign with the Jets. If he does join, he'll replace Kerry Rhodes as my most hated player on the team...but the fact is VG not producing is the reason why we would even entertain signing him. Imagine, a 35 year old doucher who has been a d*ck for the past decade to Jet fans.

F this guy, I want no part of him

This post totally reminds me of the Entourage episode where Turtle drives across the golf course to tell Tom Brady he sucks only to wind up accepting a dinner invitation from him and being told by Marky Mark to stop sucking Brady off.

If Taylor signs with the Jets and you go to training camp you're going to wind up getting your picture taken with him and/or getting his autograph.

He will not be a Jet, ever.

My thoughts exactly. He has burned too many bridges with Jets management and fans for that ever to happen. Jets management is pretending to be doing something serious; and Taylor is pretending to be actually looking for a team, to try and pressure the Dolphins.

A match made in hell for sure.

This post totally reminds me of the Entourage episode where Turtle drives across the golf course to tell Tom Brady he sucks only to wind up accepting a dinner invitation from him and being told by Marky Mark to stop sucking Brady off.

If Taylor signs with the Jets and you go to training camp you're going to wind up getting your picture taken with him and/or getting his autograph.

LOL. I am telling you, no way. I can't express how much I hate this man. Picture Clubber Lang heckling Rocky at his retirement announcement. I'll even shave my head and wear feather earrings. That will be me at the first training camp. There will be no doubts. Look - that is that f#cking maniac - DMaynard.

I am not even against the move from a pure football perspective. I think he is past his prime, but an edge rusher is the Jets biggest need, and who knows, he might thrive in Rex's system. And we are not giving up anything or potentially paying him that much. BUT NOT THIS F#CK!!!!

LOL. I am telling you, no way. I can't express how much I hate this man. Picture Clubber Lang heckling Rocky at his retirement announcement. I'll even shave my head and wear feather earrings. That will be me at the first training camp. There will be no doubts. Look - that is that f#cking maniac - DMaynard.

I am not even against the move from a pure football perspective. I think he is past his prime, but an edge rusher is the Jets biggest need, and who knows, he might thrive in Rex's system. And we are not giving up anything or potentially paying him that much. BUT NOT THIS F#CK!!!! I'd rather hire Osama bin Laden as Player Personnel Director.

HOW could you compare a TERRORIST who KILLED 1000s of innocent people and took down the towers,to a football player who shot his mouth off in a war of words?

Im missing something here. To even put that evil bastards name in this forum is really messed up man you need to get your priorities straight.

HOW could you compare a TERRORIST who KILLED 1000s of innocent people and took down the towers,to a football player who shot his mouth off in a war of words?

Im missing something here. To even put that evil bastards name in this forum is really messed up man you need to get your priorities straight.

Calm down. Obviously I am exaggerating.

Archived