could we afford b. marshall...

sirlancemehlot

seems to me the Broncos don't particularly care to keep him and nobody is knocking down their door with offers. Perhaps a late 1st rounder...say the 29th pick, could close the deal? Or Leon W. and a 2nd? what would the financial burden be if Tanny worked some magic? Just curious. Like Curious George Curious, not like being really drunk at a college party and needing a ride home really bad and the only one with a car is a guy in purple sweatpants and a Wham! T-shirt type curious. Because that would be bad. And he'd probably tell everybody and then you'd have to quit school and go to junior college and my mother still doesn't understand why I hate Wham and why Barney the Purple Dinosaur sends me into panic attacks. But, um. I digress.

If I were the Jets, Id offer up our 2011 first round pick. Use the first two this year on oline and dline. Then go win the Super Bowl.

Wouldnt we have to give up our 1st this year to sign him? I doubt the broncos are interested in future picks

Future draft picks are highly overrated, especially now. We know that next season's NFL draft will not be nearly as deep and talented as this one. So I doubt a pick (or picks) in next year's draft will entice the Broncos.

Brandon Marshall is not worth it, however. Stay away from this guy, he is bad news. Sometimes, all it takes is one player to completely mess up team chemistry. I'm thinking Marshall may just be that player. No thanks!

Man, Brandon Marshall is a top 5 receiver. I would give braylon edwards, leon washington and a 4rd for this guy. I think thats a even and fair trade. We wouldnt need edwards becuase marshall would replace him. Also, Marshall is young. I dont understand why we didnt already make a deal with Marshall yet.

Wouldnt we have to give up our 1st this year to sign him? I doubt the broncos are interested in future picks

The Broncos and other teams know that he's one **** up away from a suspension. I'm sorry, but I'll take Brandon Marshall on this team anyday of the week.

Archived