Not to be a naysayer, but I can kinda foresee a chemistry problem here...

Is anyone else at all afraid that we may have too many guys who are going to be clamoring for touches? I mean we spent the whole offseason praising Greene's playoff run and forecasting him for a big year, LT is a legend and will not settle for only a handful of carries a game, and Leon (if still here come Opening Day) will be fighting to prove he is healthy and worthy of a new contract. Holmes and Braylon are both heading into contract years, and may in-fact be battling between themselves for a big extension. That is a lot of guys who will be looking for a lot of touches, and if things do not go well early I can see a potential chemistry rift. Am I being paranoid or has this crossed your mind as well?

Is anyone else at all afraid that we may have too many guys who are going to be clamoring for touches? I mean we spent the whole offseason praising Greene's playoff run and forecasting him for a big year, LT is a legend and will not settle for only a handful of carries a game, and Leon (if still here come Opening Day) will be fighting to prove he is healthy and worthy of a new contract. Holmes and Braylon are both heading into contract years, and may in-fact be battling between themselves for a big extension. That is a lot of guys who will be looking for a lot of touches, and if things do not go well early I can see a potential chemistry rift. Am I being paranoid or has this crossed your mind as well?

The Jets will likely get one year complaint free out of all of them (except maybe Leon). Beyond that though its a legit question. Braylon and Holmes are looking for new deals and they aren't about to hurt themselves with either the Jets or other teams by embarrassing themselves in this opportunity. Greene is going to be a first time starter and I doubt he's going to start whining if he isn't getting all of the carries after starting out as the #3 less than a year ago. And by all accounts, LT has accepted his role as the backup in NY. Will they be able to pull it off again if they manage to bring all of those guys back? Maybe not, but the Jets have pretty much every one of these guys in the perfect situation for them to cooperate this year. And right now, the Jets are clearly looking to go all the way this year.

The Jets will likely get one year complaint free out of all of them (except maybe Leon). Beyond that though its a legit question. Braylon and Holmes are looking for new deals and they aren't about to hurt themselves with either the Jets or other teams by embarrassing themselves in this opportunity. Greene is going to be a first time starter and I doubt he's going to start whining if he isn't getting all of the carries after starting out as the #3 less than a year ago. And by all accounts, LT has accepted his role as the backup in NY. Will they be able to pull it off again if they manage to bring all of those guys back? Maybe not, but the Jets have pretty much every one of these guys in the perfect situation for them to cooperate this year. And right now, the Jets are clearly looking to go all the way this year.

There won't be any football after this year anyway.

Having watched every super bowl I don't think it's a problem. Great teams of the past have been loaded, that's why they were great. It wasn't a problem for the Steel Curtain teams, the Dallas Doomsday teams, the 49ers and the Jets only SB team. Great teams utilize all of their talent to exploit holes in their oppositions talent.

Braylon and Holmes are looking for new deals and they aren't about to hurt themselves with either the Jets or other teams by embarrassing themselves in this opportunity. Greene is going to be a first time starter and I doubt he's going to start whining if he isn't getting all of the carries after starting out as the #3 less than a year ago. And by all accounts, LT has accepted his role as the backup in NY.

It's been forever since the Jets were loaded like this on offense. We're going to see Darwinism in action. Players will have to both behave and produce if they want to be here next year, or if they want to sign a big contract elsewhere.

LT will want to prove he can play, and play again in 2011. He's battling Leon, who'll most likely be a UFA next year. The best guy gets on the field, the other guy isn't on the team next year. In LT's case, that could mean he's out of football. They'll both be highly motivated.

Edwards and Holmes are probably fighting for the same big WR contract from the Jets. Both have baggage. Both can lay claim to being a #1 WR in this league. They have to toe the line and put up numbers. No room for bitching & moaning as the loser will be looking to sign a big UFA deal with another team.

Great situation for the Jets in 2010.

Apparently you have forgotten that Schottenheimer is still the OC.

Apparently you have forgotten that this will be the first year that he will have a QB returning without a competition in TC who can actually throw a 15 yard out.

Apparently you have forgotten that this will be the first year that he will have a QB returning without a competition in TC who can actually throw a 15 yard out.

Chad could throw a 15 yard out. It just took a couple of minutes ...

I really don't want to be a Negative Nellie, but I have had enough negative reinforcement to see how this team might not work. That said, this has to be the most loaded team that we have had on paper since at least 1998.

Dude, we went to the AFC Championship game with a rookie QB and HC and we have improved ourselves at RB, WR, Safety, and if Taylor signs, pass rush-cheer up

He still needs to prove that he can utilize talent effectively and play to their strengths over the course of a season, not just the occasional game here or there.

He still needs to prove that he can utilize talent effectively and play to their strengths over the course of a season, not just the occasional game here or there.

And now that he actually has the talent and a returning QB we can find out.

Archived