The best player in college is not Leinart it is....

afosomf

Reggie Bush and it is not even close.

Thus i say we take bush to replace Ole man river and then we trade for Rivers or Carr. Leinart is not in same class with Palmer and may end up being a lefty

Marinovich.

If we lose 2morrow the season is over and we will be searching for a "bush".

Not a chance we get Reggie Bush without trading up for him.

If we traded up for him, how the hell would we trade for Philip Rivers?

Losing tomorrow means nothing.

2-4 in this scrub division is not a big deal. It would suck, but it wouldnt be the end of the world, assmop.

Not a chance we get Reggie Bush without trading up for him.

If we traded up for him, how the hell would we trade for Philip Rivers?

Losing tomorrow means nothing.

2-4 in this scrub division is not a big deal. It would suck, but it wouldnt be the end of the world, assmop.

look at our schedule, i think we only have 2 wins left NO and Jills at home. we will not beat atl, sd,car and def. if we lose tomorrow we go 2-8 and y'all will be screaming for bush in april.

It can be deceptive in college how fast a really great player can be, because so many of the other players aren't NFL quality speed. Bush is so fast it's scary. I have no idea about 40 times or anything like that, but on a football field may be there's a few NFL DBs with that kind of speed, but not many.

Could be if it came to pass he'd be the replacement for Martin.

still think that?

tell me the wins we will get,,i see maybe NO and Buff at home,,what wins do u see?

If you could guarantee me the Jets drafting Reggie Bush, but the Jets would have to go 3-13, I think I would do it.

Its going to be tough though. I think we really need a QB more than a running back at this point in time next season. I am a believer that Cedric can be much more than a capable starter.

It would be tough, if Drew Stanton and Reggie Bush are on the board, who do you draft........? :shock:

Put a gun to my head, and I think I go with Drew Stanton. He has it all. Good starter running backs can be had in later rounds, not the case with great starting QBs (tom brady aside).

two points

1) Reggie Bush could go #1 overall if he declares.

2) Reggie Bush is a junior and hasn't declared.

Ouch, true. :(

Hard to think his stock could get any higher.

Leinart wont be back next season. Teams focus alot on Bush now, but it would be even greater once Leinart leaves.

bit- Do not be so F'n Stupid , Bush is done At USC

You really think a rb WHO IS PROJECTED to be in top3 picks, who has won 2 national titles and probably a Heisman this year, will stay in F'n school

Dream on

the jets will do no better than 4-12

i am still going with 3-13

bit- Do not be so F'n Stupid , Bush is done At USC

You really think a rb WHO IS PROJECTED to be in top3 picks, who has won 2 national titles and probably a Heisman this year, will stay in F'n school

Dream on

the jets will do no better than 4-12

i am still going with 3-13

hey yeah i'm f-in stupid! Dbrickashaw Ferguson would have been a top 3 pick last year and he returned for his senior year. Leinart could have gone #1 last year and he returned for his senior year. But yeah I'm stupid. Oh and let's not forget about the horrible Texans and their hammer lock on the #1 overall pick. But forget that i'm just stupid.

hey yeah i'm f-in stupid! Dbrickashaw Ferguson would have been a top 3 pick last year and he returned for his senior year. Leinart could have gone #1 last year and he returned for his senior year. But yeah I'm stupid. Oh and let's not forget about the horrible Texans and their hammer lock on the #1 overall pick. But forget that i'm just stupid.

Yup you are stupid, you have your head so far up Herm's and Jets org you have lost all concept of what is real and what is not.

First of all a Rb's life or career is much shorter than a OL or even a QB, ask Mchagee what it cost him in terms of coin. Bush is done with USC, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Leinart got bamboozled by Chow and i believe he didn't think he was ready for NFL. He is no Carson palmer.

Taking a OL that high in draft is utterly stupid. Ask the raiders if they are happy with Gallery.

Get a life bitonti or get some balls, Your viewpoints mean nothing. At least YJF knows season is over and he actually knows what he is talking about. I ball bust him all the time and he is a positive and realistic jet fan. You are just a freaking phony.

You have forgotten everything about football..

i just heard your plan to save the season. Trading a 3x pro bowl 26 year old DE for a guy who hasn't started an NFL game. and that's gonna save the season!

Really good, hey you got any more bright ideas? You should write em all down in crayon and send em to the Jets they could use a brain surgeon like you at Hofstra.

OH man i just read your next post if the Chargers don't want Abe for Rivers straight up why the Jets should throw in Vinny! a 42 year old who was on his couch last week that's gonna tip the scales! LOL you are a master of trades my friend. Really top notch. #-o

OH man i just read your next post if the Chargers don't want Abe for Rivers straight up why the Jets should throw in Vinny! a 42 year old who was on his couch last week that's gonna tip the scales! LOL you are a master of trades my friend. Really top notch. #-o

Who the F said Chargers were not interested in ABe, it was not me!

I am Proposing this trade you dweeb

Someone else thinks MS will not trade Rivers without a backup, i offered to throw Vinny in as sarcasm. You still have no freaking clue.

The bottom line is that Abe on Chargers makes them the SB favorite, if brees goes down, they in are for an early exit. Rivers is not seasoned to take them far this year.

Archived