Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

No, not the blue aliens. The Last Airbender. I've been watching it with my kids lately, and it's freaking perfect for mafia.

As always when I mod, this will not be a Vanilla game.

In fact, here's a twist for you. One of the townies will be Aang, the Avatar. All of the townies will know who Aang is (although Aang will not know any other townies). If Aang is killed - NK or lynched - the scum will win the game.

GAME IS FULL

THIS GAME OPENS May 10

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic, CTM, were those signups?

AVM - over here, I've modded TV Land, Red Scare and the JI/JN border war (in addition to fast mafia). You weren't in TV Land or Red Scare, and I don't know if you were in Border War (the signup was done blind, by PM, and the game was played with Alt accounts, so there's no way for me to check).

If you read any of the old JI games, I modded a bunch over there, including The Double Blind (which is my favorite game setup of all time, though I have to say the LanceMehl role in JN/JI was awesome, too)

Vic, CTM, were those signups?

AVM - over here, I've modded TV Land, Red Scare and the JI/JN border war (in addition to fast mafia). You weren't in TV Land or Red Scare, and I don't know if you were in Border War (the signup was done blind, by PM, and the game was played with Alt accounts, so there's no way for me to check).

If you read any of the old JI games, I modded a bunch over there, including The Double Blind (which is my favorite game setup of all time, though I have to say the LanceMehl role in JN/JI was awesome, too)

Nope, this will be my first one -- though I read the TV Land one.

Pac - no worries

BG - did you have next game? You can go ahead of me if you like - I didn't see a signup thread and the Thing is at endgame, so I figured . . .

In fact, we should have a "Mafia Mod signup thread" - it makes things like this run smoothly

Pac - no worries

BG - did you have next game? You can go ahead of me if you like - I didn't see a signup thread and the Thing is at endgame, so I figured . . .

In fact, we should have a "Mafia Mod signup thread" - it makes things like this run smoothly

Greatest... mod of mods.... EVVVEEERRR

Pac - no worries

Not a huge deal. Honestly the biggest reason I was happy to be modding next is I'm at a point that I was looking forward to not playing in another game. I can always just to skip this one and then mod the next when you're done. I'm not too worried about it.

Up to you - I think you'd enjoy this one, since it'll be a puzzle as well as a mafia game, so if you want to go first and then play, we'll do that. I'm in no rush.

If you're really ok with that then we'll do that. I just really can't play in another one right now. I've been WAY too stressed lately and as dumb as it sounds, the last two games have only made it worse (at least when its gotten towards the end).

If you're really ok with that then we'll do that. I just really can't play in another one right now. I've been WAY too stressed lately and as dumb as it sounds, the last two games have only made it worse (at least when its gotten towards the end).

I say we got:

BG

Doggin

TEH THUNDERCAT

Yep - no worries.

I'll leave the sign up thread so people don't need to sign up for mine twice, and bump it when yours ends

Archived