Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

And, I can't run a VH game right now - this week is going to be brutal at work, and I have to finish two stories to sub by Friday (in one of which, a man named "Kivam" is a whoremaster-cult leader who kills many, many victims...:D )

But I can do this:

davetongueav.gif

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The wall...do you think so? I don't know if people are ready for that...

And, I can't run a VH game right now - this week is going to be brutal at work, and I have to finish two stories to sub by Friday (in one of which, a man named "Kivam" is a whoremaster-cult leader who kills many, many victims...:D )

But I can do this:

davetongueav.gif

Oh the horror. LMFAO

But I can do this:

davetongueav.gif

Awesome

I should find my tongue girl. She was pretty creepy too.

Not sure I've seen that, but I'm looking forward to it, hehe.

And that, my friends, is how you learn that JN has a 10 image per post limit. Interesting, no?

Thank friggin' God. :D

Okay, I'm not gonna to tease you...

While you were wondering what you're babysitter looked like naked, I was the one in the back with her and the rest of the cheerleading squad, on a shower curtain, with two gallons of cooking oil, naked...

Don't front. You ain't got the juice.

Stay thirsty. It's all you got, boy. heh

While you were wondering what you're babysitter looked like naked, I was the one in the back with her and the rest of the cheerleading squad, on a shower curtain, with two gallons of cooking oil, naked...

LOL

You know I love me some DPR purveyor of the mafia goodness, but thats a damn shameful waste of cooking oil.. If I came home and found out no fried chicken for Crusher tonight cause DPR used up all the cooking oil to humpty grab a couple cheerleaders, no disrespect but Id be whipping your pirate ass.

So is 1987 like your year? That's when Princess Bride came out and the last time I heard someone use "front" and "juice" as slang.

You may be the whitest person on the internet.

So is 1987 like your year? That's when Princess Bride came out and the last time I heard someone use "front" and "juice" as slang.

I'm just trying to match my lingo with your playstyle...

U R awsum, srsly! U rocccck!

Are you planning on playing the next game?

I'm just trying to match my lingo with your playstyle...

U R awsum, srsly! U rocccck!

Are you planning on playing the next game?

yes I'll be playing the alt game. I'll be sure to vote for you... I'll look for the guy referring to others as homeboys and spouting off about how the game is fresh. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have to think "lady friend" isn;t exactly modern day lingo.

yes I'll be playing the alt game. I'll be sure to vote for you... I'll look for the guy referring to others as homeboys and spouting off about how the game is fresh. ;)

LMAO - fresh is pushing it. I don't think I can pull of that level of street, yo.

Nobody has said "ladyfriend" since 1979, swinger..

Archived