Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's must be nice to be with someone that is ok with the whole poop flinging thing.

I've only hurled my feces at her parents once. They questioned the validity of my word during a game of Scrabble. F'ers.

It's a term of endearment... that's how I introduce her to friends and family.

I know we're too old to say "girlfriend," but "ladyfriend" sounds oddly distant.

In my pre-marriage days, I preferred to refer to the woman I was dating by her name only and not refer to any titles.

"Dave, this is Michelle ..." or something like that. Let friends and family figure out titles on their own.

I know we're too old to say "girlfriend," but "ladyfriend" sounds oddly distant.

In my pre-marriage days, I preferred to refer to the woman I was dating by her name only and not refer to any titles.

"Dave, this is Michelle ..." or something like that. Let friends and family figure out titles on their own.

*awkward silence*

uhh... I don't really introduce her as my lady friend... I was just joshing.

I watched the movie last night. Good flick.

good for you Sparky.. too bad this game has nothing to do with it and instead focuses on the cartoon. I guess you missed the 34 times that was mentioned.

but since we're throwing out random opinions of things we've watched recently - I saw Seven Pounds this past weekend.. it was pretty good.

Thats reasonable. Before we got married I used to introduce Ms Crusher as "no she's not blind"

Follow up point on this though... In the past I've noticed when I introduce a female companion by her name only they tend to get upset.. inevitably assume you're embarassed or something to call them your girlfriend.

good for you Sparky.. too bad this game has nothing to do with it and instead focuses on the cartoon. I guess you missed the 34 times that was mentioned.

but since we're throwing out random opinions of things we've watched recently - I saw Seven Pounds this past weekend.. it was pretty good.

Did I say that it did. I was just mentioned that I saw the ****ing movie and it confirmed that you are a turd.

GFY

Follow up point on this though... In the past I've noticed when I introduce a female companion by her name only they tend to get upset.. inevitably assume you're embarassed or something to call them your girlfriend.

Yeah, that's something you have to navigate.

I used to joke around and call them my "sig" (as in, significant other).

But she would have to realize that you're not embarrassed or something to call her your girlfriend. If you were embarrassed you would never let her meet your friends and family.

They have to think things through, but rather they react emotionally to stuff they concoct in their heads.

Downside to using her name is what happens if you draw a blank. Just a 2 second delay could turn a night of hot monkey sex into a night of blue balls and ice packs.

Yeah, that's something you have to navigate.

I used to joke around and call them my "sig" (as in, significant other).

But she would have to realize that you're not embarrassed or something to call her your girlfriend. If you were embarrassed you would never let her meet your friends and family.

They have to think things through, but rather they react emotionally to stuff they concoct in their heads.

no doubt. "Men are from bars and woman like penis" good book.

It's a term of endearment... that's how I introduce her to friends and family.

I'm aware.. and it's dated and creepy frankly.. just say friend if your too much of a commitment phobe to say girl friend

I enjoyed it. Some of my friends hated it, but I thought it was well done.

I just called Mrs. Crusher and asked her how she would have felt if I introduced her as my lady friend when we dated and she said she wouldn;t have minded. Though my grunt and point to her was nice and well.

I can see how some chicks might even prefer it.. "I'm not just a girlfriend to him I'm his Lady friend"... adds an air of sophistication.

I can see how some chicks might even prefer it.. "I'm not just a girlfriend to him I'm his Lady friend"... adds an air of sophistication.

Sophistication? I have to add that to my zoo write up. "Though the Silverback Gorilla is a gigantic powerfull beast he is very sophisticated in the way he introduces his mate, notice how he keeps his pinky up while he flings his poo at her, simply amazing."

actually lets ask the mafia playing ladies what they think... DanX, Naeann, CTM, JIF... how would you like to be introduced?

I like to be called Boopsie.

CTM likes to be called cum dumpster.

Dan likes to be called Heshe.

I dont know this Naeann, but I doubt she likes to be called "lady friend".

no, it really doesn't..

you sleazy monkey

I like to be called Boopsie.

CTM likes to be called cum dumpster.

Dan likes to be called Heshe.

I dont know this Naeann, but I doubt she likes to be called "lady friend".

Klecko tells me you are fond of being called sperm burper

You and Kleck really have some disturbing conversations.

I don't converse with uber-nerd CTM. I call shenanigans.

Einstein would have had a field day with you guys, nowhere else in known universe does two substantially larger bodies revolve around the substantially smaller one

your little m

Archived