Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually lets ask the mafia playing ladies what they think... DanX, Naeann, CTM, JIF... how would you like to be introduced?

"Girlfriend" is fine. "Ladyfriend" really depends on how he says it ... I've only heard skeevy guys use the word, but it might be different if it's said nicely or humorously.

I'm also used to "partner," but I know that's a lot less common. I used to be part of a sexuality workshop at my college, and for various reasons we used "partner" to refer to any romantic/sexual partner.

Sophistication? I have to add that to my zoo write up. "Though the Silverback Gorilla is a gigantic powerfull beast he is very sophisticated in the way he introduces his mate, notice how he keeps his pinky up while he flings his poo at her, simply amazing."

You are by far my favorite poster. :)

All this because I used a little retro-street talk? Then Pac diverted his attention from taking down huge pots on imaginarypoker.com to comment on my whiteness, the usual homo talk ensues, and out of nowhere, Crush flashes a picture that Lady GaGa would look at and say "damn...that's gay."

Everyone must've been bored today...and gay.

All this because I used a little retro-street talk? Then Pac diverted his attention from taking down huge pots on imaginarypoker.com to comment on my whiteness, the usual homo talk ensues, and out of nowhere, Crush flashes a picture that Lady GaGa would look at and say "damn...that's gay."

Everyone must've been bored today...and gay.

I knew I set myself up for that the second after I patted myself on the back. I thought it would be from some of the other guys though... Kudos for recognizing my desire to move on from the topic and calling me out on it. I feel like we've bonded.

"Girlfriend" is fine. "Ladyfriend" really depends on how he says it ... I've only heard skeevy guys use the word, but it might be different if it's said nicely or humorously.

Exactly.... cept' I'm not skeevy... just part of my charm.

I'm also used to "partner," but I know that's a lot less common. I used to be part of a sexuality workshop at my college, and for various reasons we used "partner" to refer to any romantic/sexual partner.

Did this "sexuality workshop" conduct classes in someones dorm room? Talk about skeevy.. yikes!

Did this "sexuality workshop" conduct classes in someones dorm room? Talk about skeevy.. yikes!

Haha, it was more like a class, with awesome homework. For the most part, we met in classrooms.

Haha, it was more like a class, with awesome homework. For the most part, we met in classrooms.

So you had homework in your human sexuality workshop? Hahaha. Last year your a sheepish dude, this year your a sexually liberated temptress. WOW, what a difference a ****ing year could make.. BRAVO

You are by far my favorite poster. :)

Oh, so it's like that, huh? Whore.

I knew I set myself up for that the second after I patted myself on the back. I thought it would be from some of the other guys though... Kudos for recognizing my desire to move on from the topic and calling me out on it. I feel like we've bonded.

Wait a minute - Dan is getting into some really interesting territory with old college stories, and I'm stuck bonding with you? That's not right...

Aww... girls are fighting over my brother!:box:

No fight and only ones a girl. The other is the sweet sweet Boopsie, he's my gift to the world.

Don;t look now but as the Pirate is enjoying Danx's saucy tales Pac seems to have lost his interest in lady friends and is considering shivering DPR's timbers. Welcome to JN, check your sanity at the door.

So you had homework in your human sexuality workshop? Hahaha. Last year your a sheepish dude, this year your a sexually liberated temptress. WOW, what a difference a ****ing year could make.. BRAVO

Haha, it wasn't a "how to seduce people" class. The one I did had a focus on male sexuality, but there was also a female sexuality workshop. Homework included interviewing your father about his views on masculinity/sexuality, filling out a loooong survey of sexual acts (checking off yes/no/maybe) and writing about your boundaries, and drawing your own or a friend's penis for our penis art gallery. :P It was great because it was completely confidential, so you'd get a lot of people who normally wouldn't talk to each other outside of the class. Most people got a lot out of it.

Oh, so it's like that, huh? Whore.

You're a great guy, but I think it's time for us to move on. It's not you, it's me.

Haha, it wasn't a "how to seduce people" class. The one I did had a focus on male sexuality, but there was also a female sexuality workshop. Homework included interviewing your father about his views on masculinity/sexuality, filling out a loooong survey of sexual acts (checking off yes/no/maybe) and writing about your boundaries, and drawing your own or a friend's penis for our penis art gallery. :P It was great because it was completely confidential, so you'd get a lot of people who normally wouldn't talk to each other outside of the class. Most people got a lot out of it.

You're a great guy, but I think it's time for us to move on. It's not you, it's me.

Shame on EY for not doing the post of the week. Shame on Max too. Shame on everyone not named Dan X.

Penis Art gallery? So can I assume a male participant would have a Coochie Art Gallery? Thats spectacular.

This is perhaps one of the greatest lose-lose-lose situations ever recorded.

No fight and only ones a girl. The other is the sweet sweet Boopsie, he's my gift to the world.

Don;t look now but as the Pirate is enjoying Danx's saucy tales Pac seems to have lost his interest in lady friends and is considering shivering DPR's timbers. Welcome to JN, check your sanity at the door.

This implies you gave birth to him..

Which end?, is what i want to know

This implies you gave birth to him..

Which end?, is what i want to know

Once again your twisted homo erotic mind interprets information in only a way you can. What I meant is my mentoring of the sweet Boopsie has allowed him to share his gift with the ladies at a level that is soon approaching epic.

I feel like I need a shower after catching up on this thread. I might have to post here more often - we don't have this type of thing on DM.....where the hell have you people been all my life?

Once again your twisted homo erotic mind interprets information in only a way you can. What I meant is my mentoring of the sweet Boopsie has allowed him to share his gift with the ladies at a level that is soon approaching epic.

8528_a8b0.jpeg

Penis Art gallery? So can I assume a male participant would have a Coochie Art Gallery? Thats spectacular.

Hehe no, each person drew one penis to contribute to the anonymous art gallery. My boyfriend was kind enough to let me draw his.

But, but, but... I thought we had something special.

I was never under that impression.

This is perhaps one of the greatest lose-lose-lose situations ever recorded.

Another assignment was to write our own piece of erotica, maybe that is more up your alley. Hahaha.

Archived