Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - Max just PM'd me the alt account info (he had to reset the passwords) so role PMs will start going out over the weekend, and the game thread should be up by Sunday evening. Please reply to your PMs to confirm receipt

Errr my vote was one that destroyed the Emperor and won the game for the Rebel town folk of intergalactic goodness. Meanwhile you were too busy trying to give me a reacharound in true Wedge fashion. I am a Mafiastic God. You are are a poor mans Dan X in that you could only...ah must be in fact be a woman acting as a guy with female tendencies only Dan X does not deserve such comparison. Suck it Klecka, you are lucky brett and AVM were there to save you and your foolish mistakes.

EDIT: However you may be on to something. The same thoughts have crossed my mind.

I don't like the insinuation that women are somehow inferior. :P

*hands Crusher bro a bucket of chicken*

Some random tidbits of this thread, according to Verbal:

Most Interesting Poster: DanX (for obvious reasons)

Funniest Poster: Crusher (funny sh*t, man....get it? Get it? I'm so witty...)

Best Insults: Pac (excellent work, and funny at the same time)

Worst Insults: Klecko (sorry, but maybe the annoying Mr. T Yoda thing is holding you back....)

Worst Jokes: CTM (awesome at mafia....just don't try standup comedy anytime soon)

:D

Worst Insults: Klecko (sorry, but maybe the annoying Mr. T Yoda thing is holding you back....)

Worst Jokes: CTM (awesome at mafia....just don't try standup comedy anytime soon)

****ing critics.

jif is underrated yet again..

I've spent years being an a-hole to try and perfect my craft. It's nice to be recognized for my efforts.

Other than him being awesome at mafia this is dead on.

Nice, Your spot on with Dan X, Pac, and Ctm. But your reaching on me and Kleck. Just another brother trying to hold a big brother down. Klecko wasn't insulting anyone at all, thats how he communicates. Think of tuff love, but constantly and with no let up in sight.

Funny? Me? Dude thats fat sexy not funny. The way you attack us I would almost think you somethings up. Yeah something. Hmmm, I wonder. You know, Dolphins fans been over here talking smack alot lately. Welcome back bro.

Smart move though. Keep suspicion down by antagonizing the big brothers get them going. Been done over and over again. Gllad your back but I have to do this.

vote:verbal

Damn Dolphins Fan

Nice, Your spot on with Dan X, Pac, and Ctm. But your reaching on me and Kleck. Just another brother trying to hold a big brother down. Klecko wasn't insulting anyone at all, thats how he communicates. Think of tuff love, but constantly and with no let up in sight.

Funny? Me? Dude thats fat sexy not funny. The way you attack us I would almost think you somethings up. Yeah something. Hmmm, I wonder. You know, Dolphins fans been over here talking smack alot lately. Welcome back bro.

Smart move though. Keep suspicion down by antagonizing the big brothers get them going. Been done over and over again. Gllad your back but I have to do this.

Damn Dolphins Fan

He's a Phins fan? He must be the one who CALLED US OUT JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Damn Dolphins Fan

Verbal is ghey?

PrepareYourAnus.jpg

That thing is friggin creepy... looks like the result of Michael Strahan and Esther Rolle mating. thaaat's right... an Esther Rolle reference.

It also kinda looks like Crushers 8th grade graduation pic.

For example, assume you enter into a loan agreement with the company for a total of $10,000 to be paid back over 3 years with an interest rate of 8%. You make payments on the loan with interest for a year and then the company tells you that you can stop paying back the loan, that the rest of loan money is yours to keep. If this happens, the balance on the loan will need to be recorded as income in the same tax year.

Archived