Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Can you at least make it a rule that any jackass who spends the entire game acting like the character their alt is named after gets mod-killed? I can't stand wasting days of time and endless number of posts on that nonsense.

:biggrin:

Yes. Day 1 randomness only. Spend a day playing with your alt's persona, then drop the act and play mafia. The point of the alt is to let people escape their own playstyle and identity politics, not to play gangster dress-up

:biggrin:

Yes. Day 1 randomness only. Spend a day playing with your alt's persona, then drop the act and play mafia. The point of the alt is to let people escape their own playstyle and identity politics, not to play gangster dress-up

Ha, fair enough. Although the other part I hate about alts is that I never figure out who anyone is (although in fairness I never really try) and apparently most people here can pick me out of a lineup in two seconds. So it does me very little good.

Oh yes, because the fact that the two of us wanted to kill each other in the last alts game was so pleasant. :-P

That was only because--for some reason--you had a hard time presenting a coherent point.

It made it easier for me as scum to deflect the assault although you had me dead to rights.

It was like you were on meds or something.

The thing I don't like about the alts games is that I forget about them too easily. Not being able to associate people I know with what happened in the game makes them easily forgettable.

that is the biggest problem

I don't remember anything about that one, must have been the one i died night 1 as cop

You were Michael Corleone. BG was Joe Cabot and had the LanceMehl role - one insane post every two days, plus random night action goodness.

Still need 8 more players

You were Michael Corleone. BG was Joe Cabot and had the LanceMehl role - one insane post every two days, plus random night action goodness.

Still need 8 more players

Oh, you mean King Cabot?

kingcabot.jpg

That was the one with the cult then, he pegged them all in one post and then everyone ignored it I think.

Oh, you mean King Cabot?

kingcabot.jpg

That was the one with the cult then, he pegged them all in one post and then everyone ignored it I think.

He was having a 72 hour slapfight with SMC's Lefty Ruggerio... hysterical stuff if you ax me.

In fact, here's a twist for you. One of the townies will be Aang, the Avatar. All of the townies will know who Aang is (although Aang will not know any other townies). If Aang is killed - NK or lynched - the scum will win the game.

Won't this make it easy for town to identify who scum is -- like anyone who at any point votes for Aang?

If you think about it for just a moment you'll realize why that doesn't make any sense. :P

moment up....

if the townies know who Aang is they obviously won't vote for him... since scum won't know who Aang is they may... no?

moment up....

if the townies know who Aang is they obviously won't vote for him... since scum won't know who Aang is they may... no?

If all of the townies obviously don't vote for Aang, then Aang gets NK'd and scum wins.

Do I get a cookie for that?

Archived