Next Mafia Game Sign Up Thread - Avatar Mafia

Doggin94it

Make sure Dan X is in this game.

If she's scum and slats is town, then slats doesn't have a chance. :D

I won't be playing. I was barely able to keep up with Star Wars, the best theme EVER! My dearest Slats can rest easy that I won't be around to torment him this time around. :D

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't be playing. I was barely able to keep up with Star Wars, the best theme EVER! My dearest Slats can rest easy that I won't be around to torment him this time around. :D

That sucks. We'll miss you.

I'm formulating a plot for my next modded game. Make sure you get into that one.

That sucks. We'll miss you.

I'm formulating a plot for my next modded game. Make sure you get into that one.

Definitely let me know when that one starts! If my schedule gets better I'd love to play again, of course. :) It was pretty heartbreaking letting down my team this game, and I hated knowing I was holding things up for everyone else, too.

her and slats are probably the two best town players.. tbh

Thank you! And I HANDS DOWN take the prize for worst scum player to ever attempt the game. Uhhhh, I'm ... the cop? I ... something Pac. Uhh, cop. Mumble.

Thank you! And I HANDS DOWN take the prize for worst scum player to ever attempt the game. Uhhhh, I'm ... the cop? I ... something Pac. Uhh, cop. Mumble.

yeah.. i can't even be nice, you stuck out pretty early, but only cause you normally are so obviously innocent ;)

First time as scum?

yeah.. i can't even be nice, you stuck out pretty early, but only cause you normally are so obviously innocent ;)

First time as scum?

Dumbass, he-Dan was your scum teammate in the Super Hero game.

First time as scum?

Second time. My first was JVoR's game, but you were pretty much leading the way that time. And I was still a man, so everyone thought I was Slats and ignored me. I got 0 pressure from anyone that game. :P This, on the other hand, was surprisingly difficult and nerve-wracking.

Second time. My first was JVoR's game, but you were pretty much leading the way that time. And I was still a man, so everyone thought I was Slats and ignored me. I got 0 pressure from anyone that game. :P This, on the other hand, was surprisingly difficult and nerve-wracking.

hmm.. if i remember correctly slats kept shooting down all my pleases for gambits .. lol

You were a great teammate on the inter scum chat!

hmm.. if i remember correctly slats kept shooting down all my pleases for gambits .. lol

Hehe some of that was probably me too, I don't really remember. When we're on the same side, Slats and I are like one unit. Which means when I'm scum, Slatsy must die!! Mwahaha.

You were a great teammate on the inter scum chat!

I hope everyone has the pleasure of being scum with you one day. :P Vicious has been the light shining through the clouds, haha. He is the most supportive and encouraging teammate you can imagine.

Hehe some of that was probably me too, I don't really remember. When we're on the same side, Slats and I are like one unit. Which means when I'm scum, Slatsy must die!! Mwahaha.

I think that's how i was overuled. I certainly didn't go down quietly ;)

I hope everyone has the pleasure of being scum with you one day. :P Vicious has been the light shining through the clouds, haha. He is the most supportive and encouraging teammate you can imagine.

Word.. And he was awesome this game. it's hard to be a post leader and scum, lots of stuff to keep track of..

I believe you also found the symp night 1 in that game ;)

Doggin is this game gonna start Monday since Star Wars is probably gonna end within the next day? Or are you going to space it out to give people time to recover?

her and slats are probably the two best town players.. tbh

Haha! Thanks! Maybe if I learn to live thru a day! I'm generally anti-alts, but I think I might be one of the prime beneficiaries of them next time out.

lol.. was she? i've blotted that game out.. slats and i weren't on the same page with tactics.. and the whole cheating thing :D

I really don't recall. The Super Hero game was such an awesome setup. It was a damn shame that it got blowed up.

Were you a major proponent of my death? Or was it mostly DPR? I know I was seriously under his skin.

Good or bad, I definitely need to be teamed up with you. Anything else results in my early demise.

I've been scum with Vic a couple times. In one of the alt games, I got upset with him for being way too inactive, and he got really mad at me. I felt bad, because I really do like Vic a lot. He's obviously a good guy. He just needs to give himself a timeout once in a while from that Chilean rage, though. :lol:

I've been scum with Vic a couple times. In one of the alt games, I got upset with him for being way too inactive, and he got really mad at me. I felt bad, because I really do like Vic a lot. He's obviously a good guy. He just needs to give himself a timeout once in a while from that Chilean rage, though. :lol:

That wouldn't be Vicious then.

Combine his naturally high temper, with the extra estrogen running through his system because of fatherhood and you have a combustible mix we know as CTC.

Agreed. I'm not even playing, but just modding this mess of a last game has gotten me tired of this freakin' game. :P

I've been thinking about a game setup to mod myself, but your game has given me pause. ](*,)

Agreed. I'm not even playing, but just modding this mess of a last game has gotten me tired of this freakin' game. :P

+5 At this point Id rather be honest to my wife about what I really eat for lunch than play any more mafia. Blech.. mafia=rice cakes and trail mix

Haha! Thanks! Maybe if I learn to live thru a day! I'm generally anti-alts, but I think I might be one of the prime beneficiaries of them next time out.

I really don't recall. The Super Hero game was such an awesome setup. It was a damn shame that it got blowed up.

Were you a major proponent of my death? Or was it mostly DPR? I know I was seriously under his skin.

Good or bad, I definitely need to be teamed up with you. Anything else results in my early demise.

You guys have to admit I've been FAR less angry this year. And last time we were scum I let you lead and never even questioned giving myself up to get Pac in the fatland game.

You guys have to admit I've been FAR less angry this year. And last time we were scum I let you lead and never even questioned giving myself up to get Pac in the fatland game.

Definitely dude.

Like I said, I felt bad. I don't want any hard feelings to come out of these games. For the record, I don't plan on doing any leading when I get started in these games, either. Problem is, I either get an idea -or latch onto someone else's- and I can't help myself but push.

Have I mentioned that I'm divorced? :lol:

Definitely dude.

Like I said, I felt bad. I don't want any hard feelings to come out of these games. For the record, I don't plan on doing any leading when I get started in these games, either. Problem is, I either get an idea -or latch onto someone else's- and I can't help myself but push.

Have I mentioned that I'm divorced? :lol:

LOL.

Last year was tough. I wasn't bull****ting when I said I went through a lot of crazy stuff last year. Bought a house, got married, my company decided to cut jobs at the time I was buying a house, then I got promoted which meant more responsibility, etc.

Sometimes the mafia is enough to set you off. A week off is a good idea. I'm just drained right now.

I've been thinking about a game setup to mod myself, but your game has given me pause. ](*,)

Coming up with a setup = fun. Running the game = A thankless pain in the ass. Though I do enjoy coming up with the write-ups.

Thanks for liking the superhero setup btw. :) I've been thinking of a game based off of the Wire. Still in the early stages of development. We probably should have a mod signup sheet, though I wonder how many more games we're going to play.

None of us felt safe with you alive, hehe. But I may have been the one chanting, "Slatsy diiiies!!!! Make my slatsy die now!!" ;)

I also hope everyone knows DPR was deliberately trying to push people's buttons as part of the game. He's quite nice and even asked us in the quick thread if he was being too sarcastic and hurting people's feelings. I hope he continues to play mafia here!

None of us felt safe with you alive, hehe. But I may have been the one chanting, "Slatsy diiiies!!!! Make my slatsy die now!!" ;)

I also hope everyone knows DPR was deliberately trying to push people's buttons as part of the game. He's quite nice and even asked us in the quick thread if he was being too sarcastic and hurting people's feelings. I hope he continues to play mafia here!

He's cool.

But if I'm a vig/sk with him in a game I'm taking him out first.

Just sayin'.

Archived