Star Wars Mafia Game Sign-Up

Bleedin Green

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about jetscode and hess?

Also it'd be great if shutout could play.. the guy reads all of these threads when he's not playing, is a damn good player based on the couple of times he's played, but everytime he signs up to play, he has to bail midway through due to work.. his priorities are out of whack!

Also it'd be great if shutout could play.. the guy reads all of these threads when he's not playing, is a damn good player based on the couple of times he's played, but everytime he signs up to play, he has to bail midway through due to work.. his priorities are out of whack!

Good call. I say we give them first dibs, PM them and give them a day to respond. Best off starting a game on Monday regardless.

Good call, I'll start getting in contact with people. Worst case scenario if they all want in then I'll just expand the game again. Its not like there's any shortage of characters.

Good call, I'll start getting in contact with people. Worst case scenario if they all want in then I'll just expand the game again. Its not like there's any shortage of characters.

Oh great... Vicious is destined to be: "Jawa #5"

It could be worse. SMC is going to be Jar Jar and have a post restriction that will require him to type all of his posts in that ridiculous manner he speaks. :P

Mesa gonna show everyone how bombad mesa really is!

Hey all, Doggin forwarded me over here. I'm interested, however, I'm also going into my last week of school, and will be extremely busy until next Friday, after which I'm done and will have much more time. Is that a problem? If it is, I've no problem sitting out.

Not for nothing, but I think it's wise to keep the games smaller. We all know each other, and we all get burnt out from time to time. I should take a break, but I'm an addict.

Smaller games might cut a couple guys out who'd be the first sign-ups in the next thread - keeping JN Mafia alive and well.

Just a thought.

Not for nothing, but I think it's wise to keep the games smaller. We all know each other, and we all get burnt out from time to time. I should take a break, but I'm an addict.

Smaller games might cut a couple guys out who'd be the first sign-ups in the next thread - keeping JN Mafia alive and well.

Just a thought.

the last game was very emo-y

on otehr sites the gaems are slower, but you play more of them at once..

I should take a break, but I'm an addict.

Same here!

Surprising how mentally taxing these games can be - especially in my case where a large part of the time I'm being kicked around (I know I kick too).

I like our style of games... tried another where everyone was nice and it was kinda.... boring ;)

Same here!

Surprising how mentally taxing these games can be - especially in my case where a large part of the time I'm being kicked around (I know I kick too).

I like our style of games... tried another where everyone was nice and it was kinda.... boring ;)

I've only played 2 games. I like playing here, because at the end of the day I know I could kick all your asses.

Hey all, Doggin forwarded me over here. I'm interested, however, I'm also going into my last week of school, and will be extremely busy until next Friday, after which I'm done and will have much more time. Is that a problem? If it is, I've no problem sitting out.

Barms a good player... got a nasty streak when provoked too! ;)

But the emo-ness made for epicness.

Hahaha, yes! I don't know what it is. But something about grown men getting heated at each other all over a game, and then very sweetly making nice with each other, makes my heart melt.

Archived