Star Wars Mafia Game Sign-Up

Bleedin Green

Hahaha, yes! I don't know what it is. But something about grown men getting heated at each other all over a game, and then very sweetly making nice with each other, makes my heart melt.

It is supersweet isn't it... like prizon butt rape... awwwww...

A11060C-lg.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here!

Surprising how mentally taxing these games can be - especially in my case where a large part of the time I'm being kicked around (I know I kick too).

I like our style of games... tried another where everyone was nice and it was kinda.... boring ;)

Agreed... surprised how many altercations entered the land of serious, but it's a heated game when we're all competitive..

Not for nothing, but I think it's wise to keep the games smaller. We all know each other, and we all get burnt out from time to time. I should take a break, but I'm an addict.

Smaller games might cut a couple guys out who'd be the first sign-ups in the next thread - keeping JN Mafia alive and well.

Just a thought.

Does make sense, but assuming this isn't a conversion game things will go quicker.

With conversions players remain in the game longer, of course. Here we might get a couple of kills a night to widdle down the numbers quickly.

Hey all, Doggin forwarded me over here. I'm interested, however, I'm also going into my last week of school, and will be extremely busy until next Friday, after which I'm done and will have much more time. Is that a problem? If it is, I've no problem sitting out.

Hey man, the game is actually filling up fast and I think people are anxious to get started, so I'd rather not wait that long if its ok. But if we need a replacement player at some point because of a drop out would you be interested in doing that? Also, at the very least I hope you stick around for the next game, as I know Doggin already has something in the works and ready to go for that.

Does make sense, but assuming this isn't a conversion game things will go quicker.

With conversions players remain in the game longer, of course. Here we might get a couple of kills a night to widdle down the numbers quickly.

In honor of the sheer awesomeness that will be this game plus the 2010 Jets season, I am bringing back one of my classics:

deathstar.jpg

Should be interesting. Plus I think alot of people are amped about it so it'll be LOTS of involvement.

Hey man, the game is actually filling up fast and I think people are anxious to get started, so I'd rather not wait that long if its ok. But if we need a replacement player at some point because of a drop out would you be interested in doing that? Also, at the very least I hope you stick around for the next game, as I know Doggin already has something in the works and ready to go for that.

Ready to start yesterday.

Oh, and please make CTM this guy:

AdmiralAckbar.jpg

and Pac this guy:

Nien%20Nunb.jpg

You might as well get it started sooner rather than later because with the NFL draft next Thursday night this game will be dead for 3 1/2 days.

I;'d love to know how i made your list so quickly.

You're basically me when i first started playing.. lol

You haven't made "my list," you've always been one of my favorite posters to mess with going all the way back to JI... mostly 'cause you get it... this game just gives ball busting new context.

You haven't made "my list," you've always been one of my favorite posters to mess with going all the way back to JI... mostly 'cause you get it... this game just gives ball busting new context.

I was setting you up for a "have it out" for you joke.. they still crack me up every time :D

Is that dip**** still over there? I should go mess with him..

Hey all, Doggin forwarded me over here. I'm interested, however, I'm also going into my last week of school, and will be extremely busy until next Friday, after which I'm done and will have much more time. Is that a problem? If it is, I've no problem sitting out.

I was hoping for Dan X to be the storm trooper

star-wars-goes-burlesque.4303485.56.jpg

In honor of the sheer awesomeness that will be this game plus the 2010 Jets season, I am bringing back one of my classics:

deathstar.jpg

The awesomeness of this thread will only be surpassed by the awesomeness of this game. Probably.

Bleedin' - DPR will be signing up this afternoon (he just PM'd me on DM). Hold a spot for him - epic doesn't begin to describe it . . .

I was hoping for Dan X to be the storm trooper

star-wars-goes-burlesque.4303485.56.jpg

deathstar.jpg

The awesomeness of this thread will only be surpassed by the awesomeness of this game. Probably.

i'm tired of your fat act.. i can't believe i actually felt fatBad for you..

dirty sob.. playing with peoples emotions...

i'm tired of your fat act.. i can't believe i actually felt fatBad for you..

dirty sob.. playing with peoples emotions...

The funny thing is despite not being one of the original voters on him day one, I was the first to go after him after that fiasco, the next day. I felt a tiny bit bad, but I'm way too big of a douche to let that stop me. :biggrin:

WTF, I said I lost weight since then!!!!!! Now you're sharing this??? My feelings are hurt.

Ah Olivia Munn, that makes me feel better.

399px-Olivia_Munn_Leia.jpg

Wow, that's actually so freaky. She looks like she could be my sister.

Archived