Marshall throws some darts our way...

ToonTime

Marshall's exactly the kind of WR that Revis completely shuts down. I'm sure he'll do well against other teams, though.

You do realize that your team just traded away the player that beat the Jets the last two times, right?

That about sums it up. Congrats on your two wins against the Jets last year, you only managed five more against the rest of the league. Big time contenders. :rl:

I just hope that you pray for your final 2 games next year, to be played against other teams who are resting their starters. Otherwise, the Jets won't have a chance in hell at reaching the playoffs.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hope that you pray for your final 2 games next year, to be played against other teams who are resting their starters. Otherwise, the Jets won't have a chance in hell at reaching the playoffs.

playing 2 easy games to end the season and then making it o the championship game by going on the road and beating 2 very good teams>>>>>>>>>>>>winning the division in an injury depleted afc east only to be completely embarassed in the wildcard game

playing 2 easy games to end the season and then making it o the championship game by going on the road and beating 2 very good teams>>>>>>>>>>>>winning the division in an injury depleted afc east only to be completely embarassed in the wildcard game

Yeah, well, my Dad can beat up your dad ;)

I'll give you Indy, but the Jets crushed the Bengals twice in a row. That had nothing to do with them resting their starters. They followed that up by going across the country to beat the AFC's #2 seed on the road to make it to the Championship game.

7-9, buddy, and your team just traded away the guy who beat the Jets twice last year.

I'll give you Indy, but the Jets crushed the Bengals twice in a row. That had nothing to do with them resting their starters. They followed that up by going across the country to beat the AFC's #2 seed on the road to make it to the Championship game.

If it weren't for the Chargers not being able to run the ball, and if the Chargers had a decent secondary they would have won the game. The Bengals were a broken team, still mourning the death of their WR. Those are my excuses.

7-9, buddy, and your team just traded away the guy who beat the Jets twice last year.

Bye Teddy, thank's for the gif's.

I was waiting for this, I know this knucklehead had to start some ish...

Per ESPN and Shefty's twitter

@Adam_Schefter RT @albertbreer: Brandon Marshall on ESPN: "What's the Island called? Revis Island? Well, I just got married. Maybe we'll honeymoon there." 20 minutes ago

Honeymoon is actually a good comparison cause against this defense buddy, you are gonna get FU* * ED!

What a faggot

]If it weren't for the Chargers not being able to run the ball' date=' and if the Chargers had a decent secondary they would have won the game[/b']. The Bengals were a broken team, still mourning the death of their WR. Those are my excuses.

Damn bra, are you serious...:confused:

Archived