State of the Jets

Vudu

NFL.com video.

"Best secondary in the league"

High praise here, high praise indeed!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8178ef47/State-of-the-Jets

Now I'm amped up again... gonna have to go for a walk around the block to cool off.

I spend more time trying to not get over excited about this team than I do working.

what struck me the most about that segment DLJ was the screen shot of Tedd Ginn's MNF TD and who actually blew the coverage-Kerry Rhodes had deep and didn't get there fast enough-I suspected as much but was never sure until I saw the picture last night.

That was a great vid. When they added... "and Kris Jenkins is coming back" I almost stood up at my desk and started breaking stuff.

We have the potential to be a dominating team this season. I am truly excited!!!!!!

what struck me the most about that segment DLJ was the screen shot of Tedd Ginn's MNF TD and who actually blew the coverage-Kerry Rhodes had deep and didn't get there fast enough-I suspected as much but was never sure until I saw the picture last night.

As much as I can't stand Rhodes, you can't have it both ways on this. Revis has been praised all year long for covering receivers by himself, man to man, with no help over top. You can't suddenly say it was Rhodes' fault the one time he got burned. It happens to the best of them.

As much as I can't stand Rhodes, you can't have it both ways on this. Revis has been praised all year long for covering receivers by himself, man to man, with no help over top. You can't suddenly say it was Rhodes' fault the one time he got burned. It happens to the best of them.

I'd like to see a full video of that play-maybe I'll ask the guys at ProFootballFocus on Twitter what they come up with and who blew the coverage

Agree 100%

Revis got burned on ONE play all of last season. No shame in that.

Not to make excuses for Revis, because Ginn beat him, but....

It is clear that Revis intended to bump Ginn at the line of scrimmage, but Ginn sidestepped him, ran a couple of steps laterally, then turned it upfield. Good job by Ginn-but also proof that if you are going to beat Revis deep, you had better find a way to get him going in the wrong direction. You are not going to run by him if he's looking to cover you downfield.

Archived