Demoralizing...

uart

That's not demoralizing ...

Demoralizing would be dating someone and she changes her facebook status to "single" BEFORE she tells you she's breaking up with you and all your friends send you messages asking questions about your breakup and you're like "What?"

An ex just changed her relationship status to "in a relationship" on facebook.

I hate technology sometimes.

Chin up friend... its not demoralizing that she changed her status, its demoralizing that you were monitoring it and are now posting about it here.

I'm telling you, that facebook/myspace mess gives me the creeps. Always did, always will. Some woman who was in the process of divorcing her violent husband, she mistakenly didn't make her profile thing private on facebook, and put herself down as single. When he saw it, he tracked her down, broke into her parent's house, and stabbed her to death. Like 13 times. You people are all crazy with this social networking stuff. Twitter, this, that. There are a lot of nuts out there.

I understand when folks use such vehicles for business, and I know it's a good way to market yourself if you're an artist or a musician, but sheese, watch what you're doing. That's all I'm saying.

I'm telling you, that facebook/myspace mess gives me the creeps. Always did, always will. Some woman who was in the process of divorcing her violent husband, she mistakenly didn't make her profile thing private on facebook, and put herself down as single. When he saw it, he tracked her down, broke into her parent's house, and stabbed her to death. Like 13 times. You people are all crazy with this social networking stuff. Twitter, this, that. There are a lot of nuts out there.

I understand when folks use such vehicles for business, and I know it's a good way to market yourself if you're an artist or a musician, but sheese, watch what you're doing. That's all I'm saying.

Goodness, what a scary story! :confused0061: But that's more the danger of having a crazy husband, nothing to do with facebook. I see nothing wrong with remaining facebook friends with an ex and changing your relationship status accordingly. As long as you're responsible about your privacy settings and what kind of information you include in your profile, you're normally safe enough.

With that said, facebook completely gets on my nerves these days. It's been good for keeping in touch with some friends from high school/college, but I really hate all the useless messages and invitations. I've started just deleting people I don't care to see on my news feed. I must have deleted 200-300 people these past couple of months. :D

An ex just changed her relationship status to "in a relationship" on facebook.

I hate technology sometimes.

No Contact Rule includes following your ex on facebook type sites, can't do it. She is not worth your sanity and your happiness.

Listen to Chopper, he knows what he's talking about. :cheers:

unkIVvjZc9Y

Archived