No love for Romo

vanDoug

Many issues to consider here:

Romanowski was employed as a football player and should be judged solely on his performance as a football player.

If you are going to argue that he was not a professional, then you should consider his job requirements, his lengthy tenure (16 years), and his four shiny super bowl rings.

If you are going to argue that he was not a professional because of his steroid use (although miraculously undetected by the NFL), then you should consider how many other professionals have played without detection as well.

In addition, if you are going to tag him as a role model only because he played in the NFL, you should reconsider your perspective on role models.

I hate to repeat what tomshane just said, but I'll take 11 bill romanowskis on my defense every sunday. I wouldnt really do it, because of the off the field mess it comes with, but for those 60 minutes on sunday, I'll take a psycho like Romo on my team.

I hate to repeat what tomshane just said, but I'll take 11 bill romanowskis on my defense every sunday. I wouldnt really do it, because of the off the field mess it comes with, but for those 60 minutes on sunday, I'll take a psycho like Romo on my team.

**** Romo

He's a POS racist...no thanks.

I wonder how many of you guys who claim that youd take 11 romanowskis watched 60 minutes?

If i had not watched, id also take 11.

after watching, i wouldnt want this guy anywhere near me for free. he just crosses the lines of being an agressive guy and is a bona fide mental patient.

sadly, i dont even feel sorry for him, which i almost always do for anyone with and mental or behavioral problem.

he is just bad

I am so sick to death of Romo the Homo...he wont even let me enjoy the fact that he isnt around anymore polluting the NFL. Finally no more Dirtbag Romo to suffer through, and he is all over 60 Minutes whimpering and whining like a snivelling little bitch.

F HIM!

At least Jose Canseco didnt cry and p*ss and moan about it, you c*cksucker.

Archived