Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really sketchy on any more reveals right now. I have a feeling that Vic is going to claim Doc.

If he is Doc, this gives the mafia a clean run to the win. I will then most likely get lynched. The mafia will then block Vic and kill Brett. We then take a shot in the dark and lynch another innocent tomorrow, most likely AVM or Crusher. If they flip innocent we've then lost three town and it's 3-2, but then the mafia blocks and kills Vic. Now it's 2-2 with no power roles left for town.

If Vic claims Doc and then someone counterclaims, things get even murkier.

I typed this up. Let me know what you guys think and correct as necessary

I also only have one last nugget that I was thinking about while I was at the gym.

Maybe avm isn't fully lying. If we are to believe bg's balance obsession I think we need to look at another possibility.

What if avm was converted to the dark side by vader? What if it was a scum team of 3 with 1 conversion? We are all assuming there is a godfather but what if it's avm who once was a Jedi would flip town but was turned to the dark side. We have two bulletproofs, a doublevoter, two investigative roles and a person who requires an extra vote. Seems like alot. I think if you factor in the movies you have to consider vader always wanted to turn Luke. Luke wanted to turn vader, not find him to be protected by him. It's very plausible that avm has had this in his back pocket ever since Dan died. He never once went after vader. Is that really a town move?

You have to examine his play.

- he never attacked Dan. Prior to Brett.

- he has remained VERY low key. I have been out here with all of you trying to hunt scum while trying to see who I think is town.

- he was even somewhat flirtatious with Dan.

Dan was the perfect distancing vote for him. If I'm scum I keep this theory in my back pocket and he spurng it on us without even asking the town.

I dunno. I suck at this game and I'm proving it again.

Actually you do falter as a roleless townie but in the fatboy game as scum you really kicked ass. Not helping I know but I love you and hate to see you put yourself down.

I'm really sketchy on any more reveals right now. I have a feeling that Vic is going to claim Doc.

If he is Doc, this gives the mafia a clean run to the win. I will then most likely get lynched. The mafia will then block Vic and kill Brett. We then take a shot in the dark and lynch another innocent tomorrow, most likely AVM or Crusher. If they flip innocent we've then lost three town and it's 3-2, but then the mafia blocks and kills Vic. Now it's 2-2 with no power roles left for town.

Did you really just think that yourself?

Im not claiming that.

I'm the one shot vig.

I was all for the reveal at first so I could have the town help direct my shot. As the gam wore on I kept it holstered because we had a number advantage. It's why I believed crusher. Being I know who I am it makes sense to me he has a vest and can fire a shot. Now I was against it because I have a great feeling as to who the scum was and figured with doc, cop and vig out in the open they might kill me.

I typed this up. Let me know what you guys think and correct as necessary

I also only have one last nugget that I was thinking about while I was at the gym.

Maybe avm isn't fully lying. If we are to believe bg's balance obsession I think we need to look at another possibility.

What if avm was converted to the dark side by vader? What if it was a scum team of 3 with 1 conversion? We are all assuming there is a godfather but what if it's avm who once was a Jedi would flip town but was turned to the dark side. We have two bulletproofs, a doublevoter, two investigative roles and a person who requires an extra vote. Seems like alot. I think if you factor in the movies you have to consider vader always wanted to turn Luke. Luke wanted to turn vader, not find him to be protected by him. It's very plausible that avm has had this in his back pocket ever since Dan died. He never once went after vader. Is that really a town move?

You have to examine his play.

- he never attacked Dan. Prior to Brett.

- he has remained VERY low key. I have been out here with all of you trying to hunt scum while trying to see who I think is town.

- he was even somewhat flirtatious with Dan.

Dan was the perfect distancing vote for him. If I'm scum I keep this theory in my back pocket and he spurng it on us without even asking the town.

I dunno. I suck at this game and I'm proving it again.

I think we are all willing to consider this. However... if we want to draw upon the movie, then the first thing I do is look at this:

8 players left. Assuming 6-2.

1. Ewok

2. Han Solo

3. Chewie

4. Luke

5. Yoda

6. Wedge(?)

7. Emperor

8. Jabba

Notice... you run out of Rebels pretty quick with what is left. However, there isn't even enough room in there to fit a Stormtrooper. Granted this isn't telling us anything really, but I just don't know if it makes sense that BG would have set the game up to start with 17 people, 3 scum and 1 conversion that required 1 specific player to find another specific player. That doesn't feel balanced to me.

In addition, if scum started with 3.... Darth Vader, Moff, Emperor and Luke??? How do you leave out Jabba? Or if he used Jabba how do you leave out the Emperor?

I just don't know...

Lets see that reveal, just your powers not your character. Don't want you mod killed.

I think we are all willing to consider this. However... if we want to draw upon the movie, then the first thing I do is look at this:

8 players left. Assuming 6-2.

1. Ewok

2. Han Solo

3. Chewie

4. Luke

5. Yoda

6. Wedge(?)

7. Emperor

8. Jabba

Notice... you run out of Rebels pretty quick with what is left. However, there isn't even enough room in there to fit a Stormtrooper. Granted this isn't telling us anything really, but I just don't know if it makes sense that BG would have set the game up to start with 17 people, 3 scum and 1 conversion that required 1 specific player to find another specific player. That doesn't feel balanced to me.

In addition, if scum started with 3.... Darth Vader, Moff, Emperor and Luke??? How do you leave out Jabba? Or if he used Jabba how do you leave out the Emperor?

I just don't know...

Lets see that reveal, just your powers not your character. Don't want you mod killed.

Unless Jabba is counted as scum. I've never thought there'd be a stormtrooper role, but just my opinion.

Reveal is realistic, but Vic if you are who you say you are, then why did you continually twist everything I was saying? You had to be ONE HUNDRED percent sure I'm scum, and if you're wrong you likely get yourself killed in the process (which, with a NK, would be a 3 person swing, bringing the game to 3-2).

Im not claiming that.

I'm the one shot vig.

I was all for the reveal at first so I could have the town help direct my shot. As the gam wore on I kept it holstered because we had a number advantage. It's why I believed crusher. Being I know who I am it makes sense to me he has a vest and can fire a shot. Now I was against it because I have a great feeling as to who the scum was and figured with doc, cop and vig out in the open they might kill me.

If you're one shot vig why didn't you want a reveal. Vig, Doc, Cop is 3 against two.

We could have confirmed everything lynch scum down to one. Even if we missed we would still outnumber them 5 to 2. They would have to RB and kill you down to 4 to 2 even if the doc didn't protect you. Brett could confirm...win game.

If you're one shot vig why didn't you want a reveal. Vig, Doc, Cop is 3 against two.

We could have confirmed everything lynch scum down to one. Even if we missed we would still outnumber them 5 to 2. They would have to RB and kill you down to 4 to 2 even if the doc didn't protect you. Brett could confirm...win game.

Because that kind of stuff only makes sense when it's my play that's bad.

Unless Jabba is counted as scum. I've never thought there'd be a stormtrooper role, but just my opinion.

Reveal is realistic, but Vic if you are who you say you are, then why did you continually twist everything I was saying? You had to be ONE HUNDRED percent sure I'm scum, and if you're wrong you likely get yourself killed in the process (which, with a NK, would be a 3 person swing, bringing the game to 3-2).

Now you are exaggerating? He made one mistake which really wasn't off.

Because I am 98 sure who the other scum was. I wasn't going to reveal unless forced to. Although Brett can provide a result I can kill at night which felt would make it easier for us. If they know who I am they can still kill me and my shot won't count.

Im not claiming that.

I'm the one shot vig.

I dont have a ****ing vest. Im just a gigantic doofus that takes more than one shot to kill. Im also not a one shot vig, I have anger manegement issues and if Im lynch I lose it. I dont shoot, I just physically shred a motherfuker.

Love you but not buying this,. Its silly.

Because I am 98 sure who the other scum was. I wasn't going to reveal unless forced to. Although Brett can provide a result I can kill at night which felt would make it easier for us. If they know who I am they can still kill me and my shot won't count.

Really? Is that specifically in your role write up?

Avm. I got excited because ia wasn't suspecting you. At all. I thought lynch you today. Shoot the other at night and we go in ftw.

WHat do you think of Crusher's claim? Scum or Town?

I dont have a ****ing vest. Im just a gigantic doofus that takes more than one shot to kill. Im also not a one shot vig, I have anger manegement issues and if Im lynch I lose it. I dont shoot, I just physically shred a motherfuker.

Love you but not buying this,. Its silly.

You think Vic is lying?

Im not claiming that.

I'm the one shot vig.

I can only assume you are insinuating that you 2 are Han and Chewie.

Except Crusher said he was NOT bulletproof, he didn't say he had a vest... Crush can you clarify your claim please.

Blow me.

Ok, I apologize sorry -- I was trying to be funny, and it obviously didn't work.

I asked bg to start the game to be clear.

So, it seemed far fetched for BG to have said I can't use my knowledge of Dan at all, all while you knew that your 1 shot-vig role was different from usual. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from games past I've seen where a Vig shot someone, that kill went through and he was NK'd all in the same night. In fact, I know for a fact I've seen a mod (or someone who usually mods) explain it that way in a game thread before.

Am I the only one who's noticing that Hess and Vic seem to be in cahoots?

They were both hyped up on AVM earlier and now Hess seems to be too enthusiastic about Vic's reveal.

It seems that way, but no way the two remaining scum would act that way IMO. Too easy.

Yes. :rolleyes:

Dude, I'm a ****ing college graduate with a professional job. Think you can find more ways to question my intelligence?

]

Personally I would hook you up in one of those chinese fingertraps because I know your lack of opposable thumbs would cause your demise.

Am I the only one who's noticing that Hess and Vic seem to be in cahoots?

They were both hyped up on AVM earlier and now Hess seems to be too enthusiastic about Vic's reveal.

Before the train starts just let me know and I'll just reveal for you idiots. How's this. I haven't used it yet and nobody has claimed it.

Archived