Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sup fellas? Had some issues today. PC crahsed on me. Had some big wigs in town. Had some interviews for clients going off. Then happy hour with the most important peeps in the biggest client in town. Good stuff friends.

Let me catch up and I'll post my thoughts. Like usual I got about 15 pages, so give me a sec.

<3 souls

Whats not to believe? Bleedin even said that Vader was looking for his son. AVM was telling the truth about it. The only thing it means is that he could be scum if Dan found him.. but the story is true.

Brett defending AVM's claim tells me that Brett the Cop, is NOT Luke... leaving me to assume he IS Han Solo.

Now, I look at Vic's claim that he is somehow connected to Crusher (who I have pegged as Chewie or scum), and I have to imagine that Vic is claiming that he is the 1-shot vig and that character is Han Solo.

Part of me wants to say lynch AVM. He is roleless. We get to leverage the Vig, Cop and Doc tonight. AVM's reveal was contrived and all... but I have to imagine Brett's defense of AVM is for a reason.

Brett you realize AVM is claiming that he is Luke right? That doesn't conflict with your character? Y

Brett defending AVM's claim tells me that Brett the Cop, is NOT Luke... leaving me to assume he IS Han Solo.

Now, I look at Vic's claim that he is somehow connected to Crusher (who I have pegged as Chewie or scum), and I have to imagine that Vic is claiming that he is the 1-shot vig and that character is Han Solo.

Part of me wants to say lynch AVM. He is roleless. We get to leverage the Vig, Cop and Doc tonight. AVM's reveal was contrived and all... but I have to imagine Brett's defense of AVM is for a reason.

Brett you realize AVM is claiming that he is Luke right? That doesn't conflict with your character? Y

Ya I'm cool with that claim.. and I am not going to say you are right or wrong on any character claim about me

We aren't lynching him.. I don't think Vic owes a courtesy to anybody, hence the term Vig... He can shoot whoever he wants

Dude. I owe the courtesy to the town. That's why I keep holstering. I will shoot jif if that's where you want meto go. If jif is scum, which we all assume, he or his compadre will have to rb me so he doesn't die. This protects you 100% to get a result.

See, that's the thing and I was just thinking about it -- I don't think he IS claiming to be Han. He mentioned during the arguement with Dan over who was cop that his results were "good or dark side of the force," which genuinely would make me think Brett is Yoda, not Han. That then presents the issue of who the heck would be our doctor?

Dude. I owe the courtesy to the town. That's why I keep holstering. I will shoot jif if that's where you want meto go. If jif is scum, which we all assume, he or his compadre will have to rb me so he doesn't die. This protects you 100% to get a result.

We aren't deciding on who you will shoot tonight, until we decide on who we are lynching. One thing at a time. :)

Sup fellas? Had some issues today. PC crahsed on me. Had some big wigs in town. Had some interviews for clients going off. Then happy hour with the most important peeps in the biggest client in town. Good stuff friends.

Let me catch up and I'll post my thoughts. Like usual I got about 15 pages, so give me a sec.

<3 souls

Oh nothing Boopsie. Well Vic is planning to shoot you tonight. Other than that nothing really.

Wow. Let's take a step back here. You'll shoot a question mark for brett b/c he thinks JiF is scum. So even though you don't know for sure you'll do it for brett? Really?

Wow. Let's take a step back here. You'll shoot a question mark for brett b/c he thinks JiF is scum. So even though you don't know for sure you'll do it for brett? Really?

No, jif was suspect # 1 to me. When avm did what he did today I thought OMG WE CAN GET BOTH.

See, that's the thing and I was just thinking about it -- I don't think he IS claiming to be Han. He mentioned during the arguement with Dan over who was cop that his results were "good or dark side of the force," which genuinely would make me think Brett is Yoda, not Han. That then presents the issue of who the heck would be our doctor?

Can you find and quote this???

It could just be flavor.

Mmm thats funny Dan.. because the Cop in this game doesn't tell if members are part of the rebellion or not. They get told whether someone is the good side of the force or the dark side of the force.

Ouch.

Done.

He offered it to a confirmed townie.

He did.

However, you do realize that he is successfully shifting the focus from "is Vic scum" to "who should Vic shoot tonight" right?

Stop feeding it.

JIF... anytime you are ready bro...

You offered your opinion. There is no proof on Jif. If Vic was wrong we're screwed. It makes sense why he would not have used it to this point BECAUSE he wasn't sure but now he's gonna use still not sure?

This.

:bag:

It appears as though someone has angered the Sarlacc, as for the first time it begins to stir on its own. As the arguing commences, a tentacle comes out from the great pit and reaches onto the sail barge. It grabs Crusher by the leg and although struggling a bit with the weight, manages to pull him down into the pit and devour him.

Crusher, better known as Chewbacca, has been mod-killed.

With 7 players remaining it takes 4 to lynch.

ANY REVEALING OR HINTING TOWARDS CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

Archived