Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It appears as though someone has angered the Sarlacc, as for the first time it begins to stir on its own. As the arguing commences, a tentacle comes out from the great pit and reaches onto the sail barge. It grabs Crusher by the leg and although struggling a bit with the weight, manages to pull him down into the pit and devour him.

Crusher, better known as Chewbacca, has been mod-killed.

With 7 players remaining it takes 4 to lynch.

ANY REVEALING OR HINTING TOWARDS CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

We are now ****ED.

It appears as though someone has angered the Sarlacc, as for the first time it begins to stir on its own. As the arguing commences, a tentacle comes out from the great pit and reaches onto the sail barge. It grabs Crusher by the leg and although struggling a bit with the weight, manages to pull him down into the pit and devour him.

ANY REVEALING OR HINTING TOWARDS CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

****ing **** ****

For real.

421 pages in... :rolleyes:

You CAN NOT afford to lynch me just because I am roleless now. We are 5-2, taking me down brings us to 4-2, and a successful NK would be 3-2. We're then at end game.

It's unreal everytime I think one way one of you two does something to stupid to have me think the other way. Thanks, we can all count.

It's unreal everytime I think one way one of you two does something to stupid to have me think the other way. Thanks, we can all count.

Alright, smart guy. The whole time I28 has been talking about it's safer to lynch me because I'm roleless, so how about you stop being such a smart *** for about half a second.

Ugh. This makes it worse. FYI gotta put the kid to bed. Id like to hear from jif.

Sorry. I just got in a 30 minute conversation with this hoochie from the other night. I was trying to read as we talked, but I'm kicking buzz, and I wasnt reading clearly. Give me a sec...I'll catch up. Sorry.

Wish granted.

Sorry. I just got in a 30 minute conversation with this hoochie from the other night. I was trying to read as we talked, but I'm kicking buzz, and I wasnt reading clearly. Give me a sec...I'll catch up. Sorry.

I am basically waiting for Jif to get caught up... and contest whoever it is that revealed between Vic and AVM based upon the characters they have insinuated they are.

YET WHINING IS ENCOURAGED

Sorry town.

WOW

Just going to point out. Crusher gets mod-killed.. All of the sudden Jif and Pac both talk right after eachother that they are going to be busy for the next 15-30 minutes. Convenient excuses for PMing?

I say yes.

I got a two year old bro.I just put him down.

Archived