Jets Voice of Reason (1) - Dan X

CTM (2) - JiF, SMC

Dan X (1) - AVM

SMC (2) - Vicious89x, CTM

Vicious89x (2) - Sharrow, Doggin94it

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

Pac2566 (1) - Klecko73isGod

Doggin94it (1) - DPR

With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

ALSO, immediate FOS on I28 the Ewok.. doubt that is as simple as Bleedin's explanation

I like the fact that you're looking to think outside the box, Rookie. But any move to get what looks to be a confirmed innocent anywhere close to a lynch will surely put a FOS squarely back on you.

1) It means that the scum probably have some serious juice

2) Doc should consider protecting I28; as a confirmed innocent, he's probably the first NK

This seems like the opposite extreme, but something to maybe discuss later in the day after Pac outs a few town power roles and we see what we've got here.

I just get a kick out of I-28 as the adorable innocent ewok. Talk about casting against type... lol!

I could be completely wrong and it's just flavor, but it could be that it's someones win scenario to get him lynched..

the fact that he hasn't commented on it and that monkeyboy is feigning a restriction tells me there's something hinging on it..

I've had one post in the thread... and I simply agreed that BG's opening video was cool. When did I "feign a restriction?"

I think you are off to an early start trying to steer people, after last game when I had it explained to me ad naseum that the "first couple pages are always joking around."

Don't want to see you over think and pied piper the town into another loss...

Vote: CTM

Consider this an IHIOFU vote. :P

(Pronounced: EEE-HEEE-OH-FOO)

2) Doc should consider protecting I28; as a confirmed innocent, he's probably the first NK

I would urge the Doc to protect themselves and not take the risk this early in the game of being NK'ed.

Major FOS on Doggin for urging to Doc to leave himself vulnerable.

Okay gents play nice today, I am going downtown to watch the Boston Marathon. Will check in later.

I like the fact that you're looking to think outside the box, Rookie. But any move to get what looks to be a confirmed innocent anywhere close to a lynch will surely put a FOS squarely back on you.

Agreed.

FOS for BrettF4vre

This seems like the opposite extreme, but something to maybe discuss later in the day after Pac outs a few town power roles and we see what we've got here.

I just get a kick out of I-28 as the adorable innocent ewok. Talk about casting against type... lol!

I think once people get the joking out of their systems... we should probably revisit the comments by CTM and Doggin here to determine the validity of FOS.

Also, I think BG took some sort of pleasure in making me not only Wicket, but also outing me in the opening scene to see what would come of it. Devious bastard.

Haha!

For those of you who don't know the drill, I'll do what (little) I can from my phone today and be back in the late afternoon/evening. I hope to be back a bit earlier than normal today.

I would urge the Doc to protect themselves and not take the risk this early in the game of being NK'ed.

Major FOS on Doggin for urging to Doc to leave himself vulnerable.

Okay gents play nice today, I am going downtown to watch the Boston Marathon. Will check in later.

In other words, Integrity is willing to be:

ewok-dead.gif

In other words, Integrity is willing to be:

ewok-dead.gif

That is awesome.

Just a point of clarity, I am not volunteering to die... just don't want to see the Doc unnecessarily unprotected. Best interests of the town.

A game this big has to have more than one role with protection ability.

So I rewatched the movie a couple times, and reread the opening scene. Not a lot to go on. I've seen episodes IV-VI but it's been a while, and it's not like I ever dressed as Princess Leia myself, so I'm just wondering what the fanatics think about potential setups here.

17 players is a large, odd number. I think it's safe to assume we've got a four player Imperialist scum team, but are there any characters that lend themselves to being a third party in this game? A SK or survivor type? What about characters that were traitors to the resistance? Any of those?

Just trying to get a feel for what we're up against. Bleedin' didn't drop any hints along those lines, but I have a tough time thinking this is going to be a completely vanilla, good vs. evil game.

That is awesome.

Just a point of clarity, I am not volunteering to die... just don't want to see the Doc unnecessarily unprotected. Best interests of the town.

A game this big has to have more than one role with protection ability.

A game this big has a very low likelihood of scum randomly hitting the doc day 1.

You might also want to think about what just the suggestion that the doc should consider protecting you has done to the likelihood that scum will risk wasting a night kill on you.

So I rewatched the movie a couple times, and reread the opening scene. Not a lot to go on. I've seen episodes IV-VI but it's been a while, and it's not like I ever dressed as Princess Leia myself, so I'm just wondering what the fanatics think about potential setups here.

17 players is a large, odd number. I think it's safe to assume we've got a four player Imperialist scum team, but are there any characters that lend themselves to being a third party in this game? A SK or survivor type? What about characters that were traitors to the resistance? Any of those?

Just trying to get a feel for what we're up against. Bleedin' didn't drop any hints along those lines, but I have a tough time thinking this is going to be a completely vanilla, good vs. evil game.

I haven't seen the movies in a long time. On the plus side, there's no way that a Cult fits in to this situation. Survivor? Sure. (Jaba the Hutt). Symp? Probably. (Lando Calrisian). Mafia traitor . . . maybe (Darth Vader). But cult leader? No, don't think so.

I28, the purpose of a doctor is not to just self protect... It is to block a kill and to protect power roles. That seems to be forgotten a lot.

This is true, but reading the Ewok wiki, it doesn't seem likely that a member of this purposely primitive tribe of beings who worship CP3O as a god would have any specific power in this game. Much more important that the doc protect himself, I'd think.

FOS: JVoR for pushing this load early.

Archived