Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, btw -- I'm thinking over all the past games, and MOST of the time there's been one of these kind of showdowns, theres been one scum amidst several townies. CTM I know was alluding to it's just as likely none are scum as it is both,or just one is...but I'd feel PRETTY confident that one is in the midst of this (which admittedly is mostly just the two of them).

if it was that easy, we should just lynch one today and the other tomorrow, and it's a win for us. But i'm not prepared to say one of them has to be scum, they could just be comparing dick sizes, or , in this case, brain sizes would be more appropriate....

and don't discount the gambit.. doggin is the liberace of mafia, he lurves 2 win fabulously or die trying..

Bah - it's not like you posted evidnece and I tried to refute it, but whatever. It serves no purpose for me to make folks angry, I'm just playing the way i do. I know it's agressive. I really look at as being up-front and not hiding, but I'll take my lumps if you find it offensive.

Let'd do this - Doggin may be mafia, and he may not be - it's 50/50 right? If he is, he;s definitely not the only one, so take the focus off of him. Who else, including me, would you make a case against?

50/50?

How is Doggin being mafia 50-50? It's not he is or he isn't, assuming 1/4 of the game is mafia that's a 25% chance of everyone being mafia. Unless you somehow have some information that spikes Doggin to 50-50.

You, Crusher, Vicious, Dan, Brett, and SMC are people I would be okay with lynching today. I think there's multiple scum/anti town among the group i mentioned.

So basically your are good with lynching everyone but youself and the Ewok. Gotcha.

You're usually much more careful with your words than that.

Going to go with the guy I think is scummiest, though it will add fuel to Wes' "JVoR and Doggin coordinating" nonsense.

unvote

vote DPR

I have to say that i'm just about ready to put you back at L-2, even though i hate to do it..

I think both of your play is decidedly anti-town, and the whole thread reads like the infamous Kivam's Gambit game. I do find it unlikely that you'd run that scam again, or that you'd be this easy to catch, but maybe having a bad game you are..

I'm going to read through 1 more time for this breadcrumbing you speak of and see how this develops, but after that I'm not going to hesitate to vote..

VOTE: Doggin

I'm squimish because I'm really not sure either way but imo it's our best chance for insight into other roles thus far.

I've had to do a ton of catch up, can you elaborate?

I'm really confused on the Doggin case other than DPR seems dead set on lynching him.

How is Doggin being mafia 50-50? It's not he is or he isn't, assuming 1/4 of the game is mafia that's a 25% chance of everyone being mafia. Unless you somehow have some information that spikes Doggin to 50-50.

You, Crusher, Vicious, Dan, Brett, and SMC are people I would be okay with lynching today. I think there's multiple scum/anti town among the group i mentioned.

drippign with intent?

more teambuilding. It's awesome how many of you guys have figured it so quickly..

drippign with intent?

more teambuilding. It's awesome how many of you guys have figured it so quickly..

Exactly why I'm not moving my vote off JVOR. His attitude is ridiculous this game. I dont know if he's on his high horse after last game, but how and why he thinks he knows all is beyond me...

if it was that easy, we should just lynch one today and the other tomorrow, and it's a win for us. But i'm not prepared to say one of them has to be scum, they could just be comparing dick sizes, or , in this case, brain sizes would be more appropriate....

and don't discount the gambit.. doggin is the liberace of mafia, he lurves 2 win fabulously or die trying..

I see what you're saying, and don't necessarily disagree really. I just mean in my experiences, it's a good chance one of them, or at the VERY least, one of the 4-5 seeing the most conversation on day one are scum. I do not, however, think I could put together 3 names I think are a team right now, by any means. Too much going on, too many high IQ players that are going to be very talkative if town as well.

I've said it before, where the hell is Klecko? He has like 20 some odd posts and hasn't popped in at all. I know Pac said he's away, but Klecko has made no mention of anything.

I've honestly thought about throwing a vote his way for my usual inactivity prod on day 1, but A--I'm not but about 10 posts higher than him right now, and B--we all know where that'll go. Town or scum, he'll likely flip out :P and it'll be one more thing to confuse/mix up the town on day one.

So basically your are good with lynching everyone but youself and the Ewok. Gotcha.

since when does 6= 16? I'd be a moron to have my last narrowed down to 4 people already, nor did I say the people not on my list i assume are not guilty. A whole bunch of people are just neutral to me and a few seem like town. The 6 I brought up people I'm highly suspicious of.

You're usually much more careful with your words than that.

Going to go with the guy I think is scummiest, though it will add fuel to Wes' "JVoR and Doggin coordinating" nonsense.

unvote

vote DPR

This is actually making me a little sad. You're metagaming so bad that I am truly wondering what in the world you are up to.

You can wave your fingers around say things like "DPR is playing dirty" and "I'm worried about DPR", but that's just spinning.

Why don't you present yu're evidence against me? Somethign factual, something you can link to in a post that everyone would say "Yeah, that is pretty scummy."

Just like I did for you by saying:

1. You know better than to suggest that the healer cover someone. Period.

2. Your defense is to ask everyone to hold off on lynching you because you have a role that you can probably tell us about tomorrow. Uh huh.

3. All of your posts pointing to me being scum are meta based. I've pointed it out several times.

And magically, you and JVoR have teamed up to try and save your skin. I guess that's like a double bluff or something?

Having said all of that...I do have a new favorite scumtell post. Lemme go get it...

Exactly why I'm not moving my vote off JVOR. His attitude is ridiculous this game. I dont know if he's on his high horse after last game, but how and why he thinks he knows all is beyond me...

Right. When did I say I knew for sure player X and Y are scum? If I felt that strongly about it i'd case build.

I DO NOT SEE why Doggin is so suspicious to you guys. The I28/Doc reason is not nearly as strong to me as Crusher's overreaction or the way DPR has been acting. Between that same point being echoed and hammered ad naseaum concerning Doggin and all the rampant loud voices chiming in that Doggin, me, and slats are all wrong, i'm feeling good about my foses.

How exactly would you like to explain how you know that?

yeah i saw that too.. he's assuming 4 but i don't see it mod confirmed.. wasn't going to jump on it just yet.. just kind of has him on my radar more now..

I've said it before, where the hell is Klecko? He has like 20 some odd posts and hasn't popped in at all. I know Pac said he's away, but Klecko has made no mention of anything.

I'm honestly more entertained by what's going on on the main board right now.

In case you hadn't noticed, the Jets signed Jason Taylor, the draft is tomorrow and the Steelers are trying to trade Rapistberger before the draft.

Sorry, but that's just far more fascinating to me right now.

My vote is still firmly on JVOR and I'm not buying the case against Doggin.

In case you hadn't noticed, the Jets signed Jason Taylor, the draft is tomorrow and the Steelers are trying to trade Rapistberger before the draft.

KTHXFERPLAYING

Thanks for nothing, Han

:P

I kind of agree with Kleck here... Doggin and DPR are in the midst of an 80 page meta-snoozefest.

I'm not moving my vote... at this point we lynch Doggin and town or not, there are 80 something pages to go back to and re-analyze to figure out who stinks most on day 2.

In the meantime, I'll be mocking the "whoa is me" Jets fans on the football board.

I've had to do a ton of catch up, can you elaborate?

I'm really confused on the Doggin case other than DPR seems dead set on lynching him.

Meh, I've been catching up this whole game too. Anyway,

the ewolk thing. I don't think DPR is on the same side so whatever Doggin is, he isn't (however I still think DPR could be an independent role...and I suppose, as experinced players they could both be mafia causing chaos together). His 4th train vote on CTM because he seemed to catch a couple posts not adding up early. I originally had Slats vs CTM but it was actually Doggin vs CTM early on. Doggin also kept talking about getting investigated as not to be cop in my mind. So if he is lynched I have a better feeling not completely scewing up on a power role if he is in fact innocent. You can also look at early votes who never waivered on Doggin, pending the outcome. I am also looking to see who if any hop off the train as he gets closer to L1. I've also seen what seems like some genuine posts from a few people questioning Doggin's play.

Right. When did I say I knew for sure player X and Y are scum? If I felt that strongly about it i'd case build.

I DO NOT SEE why Doggin is so suspicious to you guys. The I28/Doc reason is not nearly as strong to me as Crusher's overreaction or the way DPR has been acting. Between that same point being echoed and hammered ad naseaum concerning Doggin and all the rampant loud voices chiming in that Doggin, me, and slats are all wrong, i'm feeling good about my foses.

JiF...as far as answering your question from my last post, this too.

JVOR, what I mean by this is only if Doggin is scum, you would be high on the FOS list...as it pertains to my vote for Doggin.

Mind everyone, this is still a little bit of grasping at straws so early in the game, but it's better than nothing.

JiF...as far as answering your question from my last post, this too.

JVOR, what I mean by this is only if Doggin is scum, you would be high on the FOS list...as it pertains to my vote for Doggin.

Mind everyone, this is still a little bit of grasping at straws so early in the game, but it's better than nothing.

If he flips scum then yes, I deserve ample criticism. I don't have that read on him right now at all. As i've said, there has been a crapload of sketchier activity than what Doggin has done this game.

I kind of agree with Kleck here... Doggin and DPR are in the midst of an 80 page meta-snoozefest.

I'm not moving my vote... at this point we lynch Doggin and town or not, there are 80 something pages to go back to and re-analyze to figure out who stinks most on day 2.

In the meantime, I'll be mocking the "whoa is me" Jets fans on the football board.

With that said, I think our best bet is either Doggin or DPR?). My vote is on Doggin but I would just as easily vote for DPR if the train were to happen.

Why? There is no way in Hell they are both town imo.

OK, got a chance to read a little.

My opinion hasn't changed much.

JVOR, Doggin and DPR are my favs to lynch.

No Slats isn;t on the list and no I don;t buy DPR's triune of evil. I like SMC's (I thnk) original one much better.

Not sure why people are defending me except I am the token loveable fat guy and after

last game and the beginning of this one surprised you all love me so much still.

DPR is doing a version of CTM's pied piper that has all the coolness and collevtiveness of a mafia hitman. Kissing us on the cheek as he puts a stilletto thru our brainstem. Me no lickey.

Jvor took the easy vote on me earlier and is playing very weird in a defensive high horse sorta way.

Doggin is very interesting from the initial Dr. comment to his apparent want to slip onto an early train that would be very easy to say "He acted like scum" when I popped innocent".

Im going to go back to JVOR because I think his playing stinks of scum this game and his lynch would have some valuable info. Also he seems to be stuck on my reaction which is based on me reacting to Slats early post harshly because it was a misunderstanding. Yet, finds it necessary to defend Doggin's early attemtp to steer the Doc. Plus I explained why I did that to nauseum yet he seems to be more interested in a lycnh than he is answers.

vote JVOR

My first choice by a smidge was Doggin but though weird his reveal is making me nervous. Im hoping their is no harm in giving him another day.

I would vote DPR if he gains more momentum because though Doggin said he would never try a gambit here, great reason to thiink he would, especially with his homie DPR in the mix, I would have to think those two ego's would be willing to try anything. Doggin is the single most evil Wizard mafia player going. I would be zero surpirsed if he and DPR turned out to both be imperial doo doo.

At this point, considering its day one, unless someone gives us a meatball pitch... I am voting Doggin or JVOR.

Both had cases against them early, both cases were about as good as you are going to get on day one, and everything that has gone on since is just a bunch of overly-verbose blather designed to prolong the day to remove focus from the task at hand... hunting scum

I haven't read anything from Doggin, slats, Jvor, DPR or a couple of others over the past what 30 pages? That has resonated as sincere... Personally geniuzzz players or not, I am ready to see the game move past day one so we can start picking through the past 80 pages to see what is what.

Allowing the game to go over 100 pages (which we are on pace for) on day one is NOT going to benefit the town... too much will be lost... the scum is banking on 100+ pages deterring us from re-reads and as I said yesterday, this opens the door for them to start re-writing events and such.

If we can get competing trains going on 1, 2 or even 3 of the names above... I would be inclined to vote for any of them.

With that said, I think our best bet is either Doggin or DPR?). My vote is on Doggin but I would just as easily vote for DPR if the train were to happen.

Why? There is no way in Hell they are both town imo.

Agreed.

In addition, there is a ridiculous amount of "intimidation" being expressed by some of the players that have played with them before... its a ****ing game, I'm not sure what the continual stream of ass-kissing is all about, but I'd like to get on with the show.

The longer these guys receive mafia fellatio, the more likely they blow their loads in all your faces. Just sayin'

At this point, considering its day one, unless someone gives us a meatball pitch... I am voting Doggin or JVOR.

Both had cases against them early, both cases were about as good as you are going to get on day one, and everything that has gone on since is just a bunch of overly-verbose blather designed to prolong the day to remove focus from the task at hand... hunting scum

I haven't read anything from Doggin, slats, Jvor, DPR or a couple of others over the past what 30 pages? That has resonated as sincere... Personally geniuzzz players or not, I am ready to see the game move past day one so we can start picking through the past 80 pages to see what is what.

Allowing the game to go over 100 pages (which we are on pace for) on day one is NOT going to benefit the town... too much will be lost... the scum is banking on 100+ pages deterring us from re-reads and as I said yesterday, this opens the door for them to start re-writing events and such.

If we can get competing trains going on 1, 2 or even 3 of the names above... I would be inclined to vote for any of them.

...and with that said we should also remember who isn't voting for Doggin if lynched and flips scum.

And it ****ing figures btw. I've had no time the first two (real life) days of this game it you guys post 5 pages a minute and I have to spend 5 hours just to catch up ...now that I'm home office it's crickets.

They hate you :P

I said what seems to be 60 pages ago now I'd be comfortable going JVOR or Doggin, and admittedly I'm wary of lynching a power role. He was so vague though, and I cant imagine a scenario in which he couldnt tell what he does, at the very least. I'm pretty close to putting him back at L-2.

They hate you :P

I said what seems to be 60 pages ago now I'd be comfortable going JVOR or Doggin, and admittedly I'm wary of lynching a power role. He was so vague though, and I cant imagine a scenario in which he couldnt tell what he does, at the very least. I'm pretty close to putting him back at L-2.

I am definitely feeling like I28 and Hess. It feels like it's one of the 2. And honestly I hate it that it boils down to that but I am confident that 1 of the 2 if not both are scum.

Archived