Missing the Voices of Sam & JD

ASH_2162

Every winter these 2 voices cascade through my home calling Ranger games 80 days/nights per year. I was just thinking and realized how much I miss those voices.

This lock out sucks

Bettman is a bobblehead bumbling idiot

Goodenow is just a babbling idiot

Will someone please take this thing by the b***s and get a frickin deal done?

Every winter these 2 voices cascade through my home calling Ranger games 80 days/nights per year. I was just thinking and realized how much I miss those voices.

This lock out sucks

Bettman is a bobblehead bumbling idiot

Goodenow is just a babbling idiot

Will someone please take this thing by the b***s and get a frickin deal done?

I hear you ASH2162

I will go back in history on you and I miss Bill Chadwick commentary and The Rangers playing at the Garden every Sunday night. They still do not seem to realize just how irrelevant they are as a sport unless you are a hard core hockey fan.

oh hell yes, Bill Chadwick & Jim Gordon. Saturday nights in Toronto when I was around 10 years old..

I for one love Hockey, have been a life long Ranger fan and miss it desperately. I was really curious as to what type of team we would have put on the ice this year.

That is scarrrrry! But funny, too...I thought I would never have to be reminded of that Barry-Puck thing again...what a broadcasting nightmare!

How about his other great line(after even a slight check): "We keep telling you youngsters, Thank God For Helmets...here's why!"

OY!

Are you kidding, Pat. I can't think of anything I'd rather do in the winter than that.

GGG just remember the Flyers drought in winning the Cup is longer than the Rangers last win in 1994.

Tommorrrow the sides are actually going to have another unproductive and meaningless meeting.

Archived