Reg Gie Reg gie Reg gie

afosomf

I'm not totally convinced that Reggie Bush will be a successful every down back in the NFL.

If we have the first pick (highly unlikely, I see us at about 12, like 2003), I think the Jets have to look long and hard at D'Brickashaw Ferguson. You can find a franchise back in round two or three. Good luck finding a franchise tackle.

I'm not totally convinced that Reggie Bush will be a successful every down back in the NFL.

If we have the first pick (highly unlikely, I see us at about 12, like 2003), I think the Jets have to look long and hard at D'Brickashaw Ferguson. You can find a franchise back in round two or three. Good luck finding a franchise tackle.

I'd tend to concour, but he could turn into something like Marshall Faulk. It's just hard to gauge. But, I'm with you on the franchise tackle. It's more, much more, important to get a brick and bodyguard for your QB.

I dont care who else is on the board, if Reggie Bush is on the board, you draft him. He is special.

If Cedric Houston is so great why would we need Bush?

But seriously, while the Jets certainly will not have the 1st overall pick, they will probably have a pretty high pick, and it should be interesting to see if they lean towards drafting a QB or OT in the first round. I personally don't see them taking a RB in the first(unless it's Bush or Deangelo Williams maybe) just because they have Blaylock and Houston. Like Troll said, if we have a chance to pick up D'Brick Ferguson, Bradway should very seriously consider drafting him.

If Cedric Houston is so great why would we need Bush?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW because he wont get any damn carries!

That, and Reggie Bush is special. Houston can always be Bush's nfl version of Lendell White, a bruiser type backup. Thats how I'd like to see it with Bush as the starter and Houston getting about 20% of the carries.

Archived