Prisco's take on the Taylor signing.

Thor99

I may need to amend my earlier statement if Jason Taylor sees the light and rips these gaywads a new one.

He should be burning his Dolphins tickets not the Taylor jersey-he should be pissed at Parcells and Ireland-his brother-in-law Zach is...did you guys know the team wouldn't even allow Thomas to hold a press conference at the stadium to announce his retiring? That organization sucks..."FINS UP!!!"

they're just not that bright. if they were they'd be mad at BP and ireland for not offering taylor any sort of contract when it was obvious that he wanted to remain a dolphin. you can't blame the guy for taking a contract in a place where the coaches want him instead of waiting to find out if the dolphins will be gracious enough to allow him to be their plan b.

we're on the same page this morning NeckDee

for some unknown reason Taylor was taken off the field on 3rd downs last year...let's see 3rd down...isn't that a passing down?

Against the Phins crappy defense, it was usually 3rd and 1. Good time to run.

The ****ing guy got 7 sacks last year. Now he'll be lucky to get 5 or 6? Sure, I bet. Especially when the 'phins cut his playing time when he wouldn't sign their discount extension. The fact is, he is fast. The way Ryan sends the blitz you just have to be fast to get sacks.

i agree here

i dont hate the move, it's worth a try... just think expectations should be tempered. If JT gets double digit sacks it would be surprising. He's more like a Robert Horry maybe doesn't do anything all year and plays big in the playoffs.

So he hates Jets fans. That means they get under his skin. What is wrong with that? Give us 10 sacks and a couple more in the playoffs and all is forgive, although I am not sure who is forgiving who. All I care about is production, game day delivery, not muscles in the gym or talking to the press.

If we accept that the Jets D is better than Miami's, and we acknowledge that Taylor had 7 sacks last year, why then, is it impossible to think that he can get 10?

hes even older now. he's getting slower not faster.

never said it was impossible... just not likely.

hes even older now. he's getting slower not faster.

never said it was impossible... just not likely.

i think i'm gonna trust ryan and th eplayers on this one. they say they watched all the tape and asked the players about taylor..... according to ryan and the players who face him he's still got it. obviously not the same player he was 5 years ago....but i trust these guys. if they say he cold still be a play-maker then let's see what he's got.

hes certainly a better use of the money than Jay feely. It's a nice signing... but it's questionable how much he has left.

people talk about 7 sacks like it's great... calvin pace had 8, joey porter had 9, both are younger than JT... none are ideal pass rushing options at this point.

I really, really did not like the idea of this guy becoming a Jet. Now that it is a done deal, as more and more Jet haters render their opinions on what a bad deal this is for the Jets, I will warm up to it more and more. :cheers:

Archived