***Official*** Road Trip Thread

Green DNA

It's early, but now that the schedule is out, what games are you considering going to? This way we can get an idea if we have enough to do something ticket wise, re: group seating. GOB is already working on the Detroit game. Chicago was number one on the list, but is now completely out since it is December 26.

My preference (probably going to 2).

1) Denver

2) Miami

3) Pittsburgh

4) Detroit

Miami is definite -- Denver is a great place to see a game and I have never been to the new stadium -- Detroit would be fun with a big gathering. Pittsburhgh is possible since I am on vacation at that time.

I think the Fins game will be more intense than ever this year. Their group sales rep calls me every year to see if we want tix, maybe this year we can try that again if everyone is into it.

I think the Fins game will be more intense than ever this year. Their group sales rep calls me every year to see if we want tix, maybe this year we can try that again if everyone is into it.

It's a night game, so it won't make a difference what side we are on...

Count me in for 4 tix if so

I am just getting back into town and catching up on a ton of stuff. I have to look over the schedule and sort out what games i am going to, and which ones we are doing the whole tailgatejoe thing. I do know that i am DEFINITELY doing miami. Probably going to get a block of tix as well from the group office and looking into running a bus charter to and from game from Lake Worth area as well.

I'm thinking Miami and Denver, I wanted to do Chicago but December 26 is a no go. Al, are you going to the game?

was also wanting Chicago but the schedule makers screwed us again..dependson Judy...she is pretty much against it right now, talk to her, she is after all the boss

Definitely in for Miami...in fact I was at the Bahia (bar) a few weeks ago.

I hope you were up to date on all your shots before walking in there!

But seriously people, that place sucks. How many of you took bed bugs home with you after staying there?? Remembering the girls BP was talking to in his drunken stupor, it is a good thing he was too drunk or he may have taken home something more itchy than bed bugs, hahaha.

I hope you were up to date on all your shots before walking in there!

But seriously people, that place sucks. How many of you took bed bugs home with you after staying there?? Remembering the girls BP was talking to in his drunken stupor, it is a good thing he was too drunk or he may have taken home something more itchy than bed bugs, hahaha.

LOL! I have seen bed bugs in a really nice hotel in Vegas, Joe ;) the cleanliness of the place doesnt matter when it comes to them ;) now since all I do at the bahia is sleep..take a shower and a dump..and its also a storage facility for my beers so I dont have to buy beers at the bar ;)

LOL! I have seen bed bugs in a really nice hotel in Vegas, Joe ;) the cleanliness of the place doesnt matter when it comes to them ;) now since all I do at the bahia is sleep..take a shower and a dump..and its also a storage facility for my beers so I dont have to buy beers at the bar ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

Archived