***Official*** Road Trip Thread

Green DNA

• 1 month later...
LOL! Cool! :cheers: I dont think Thor will be making it though ;) he doesnt live in FLA anymore.

I'm trying to work it in. I can't miss another opportunity to see you fall asleep in the fish dip.

I'll be heading to Charlotte for the second preseason game. Whoopee.

Heading to Cleveland game. Want to see R&R HOF/NFL HOF and was waiting for Jets to play there. Anyone else heading to Cleveland for the game?

I will never go back to Cleveland for a game..the town, except for the R&R H of F, and fans sucked

I will never go back to Cleveland for a game..the town, except for the R&R H of F, and fans sucked

Let's not even mention that it is just too damn cold for Floridians, making it impossible to stay for the entire game ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I just booked our tickets for the flight and room (Grand Hyatt) in Denver for the October 17th game. We also just bought two tickets at "onlinetickets.com" for the game (Field level, section 128, row 28). We are new Jets fans. Since we live in Orange County, California and don't have a team, we became Jets fans when they drafted Sanchez. I work with Mark's dad as a firemen and have followed him from HS, to USC and now to the Jets.

We would love to get together with other Jets fans for a tailgate party before the game. Are the tailgate parties open for only select fans or can new comers attend?

Thanks

Scott

:cheers:

My wife and I just booked our tickets for the flight and room (Grand Hyatt) in Denver for the October 17th game. We also just bought two tickets at "onlinetickets.com" for the game (Field level, section 128, row 28). We are new Jets fans. Since we live in Orange County, California and don't have a team, we became Jets fans when they drafted Sanchez. I work with Mark's dad as a firemen and have followed him from HS, to USC and now to the Jets.

We would love to get together with other Jets fans for a tailgate party before the game. Are the tailgate parties open for only select fans or can new comers attend?

Thanks

Scott

:cheers:

Welcome to the site.

Most of the posters here are cool people IRL, except for Max, that guy is a douche. New Jet fans are always welcome. Keep an eye out as the game draws near, there will be undoubtedly be several people going to the Denver game, and they'll talk about any tailgating or get together here at JetNation.

Thinking about Cleveland in Nov. Miami is confirmed for September 26th. Staying at the Ft. Lauderdale Hilton Beach Resort (GF's family is from Ft. Lauderdale). Hope to see some of my Jetnation fans down there. NOLA was off the hook last year, hoping to meet some great people down in Florida this year. Joe - Bring that tailgate down South baby! Would be great to see you guys as well as the "De-Geterates" down there.

Thor99

thanks for the reply. We're looking forward to the game and the whole weekend. We want hook up with other Jets fans and go to dinner, have some drinks, tailgate. Max can't be too much of a douche, atleast he's not a Raiders fan!!!

scott

Thor99

thanks for the reply. We're looking forward to the game and the whole weekend. We want hook up with other Jets fans and go to dinner, have some drinks, tailgate. Max can't be too much of a douche, atleast he's not a Raiders fan!!!

scott

Scott thanks for signing up. There will definitely be info here about those trips when it gets a little closer.

And Thor is right about me but no worries, I don't go on many road trips, lol. :-P

Tell Mark's Father that Jet Nation said thanks! We believe his son is going to give Jets fans some pretty good memories.

• 3 weeks later...

WHO'S GETTING TICKETS FOR MIAMI GAME.....BREN SAID TO SEARCH THREADS BUT ONLY THREADS I KNOW HOW TO LOOK FOR ARE LOOSE ONES ON MY SUITS....LOOKED INTO BAHIA MAR & RATES LOOK PRETTY GOOD FOR THAT WEEK.....SEND ME A REPLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGE SINCE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA AS TO HOW TO USE THIS THING.....THANKS......FRANK P

WHO'S GETTING TICKETS FOR MIAMI GAME.....BREN SAID TO SEARCH THREADS BUT ONLY THREADS I KNOW HOW TO LOOK FOR ARE LOOSE ONES ON MY SUITS....LOOKED INTO BAHIA MAR & RATES LOOK PRETTY GOOD FOR THAT WEEK.....SEND ME A REPLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGE SINCE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA AS TO HOW TO USE THIS THING.....THANKS......FRANK P

Frank,

I sent you an e-mail with the details. Look a couple of threads below this and you will see a thread about the Miami game!

Archived