Roethlisberger to Raiders - the latest rumor?

BaumerJet

Today - 3:35 PM ET

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, the Raiders are in contact with the Steelers about a trade for Ben Roethlisberger.

La Canfora says Oakland "might be (the) only real option" for Pittsburgh if the Steelers are truly prepared to wash their hands of the 28-year-old QB. The Raiders, smartly (for once), appear to have realized that JaMarcus Russell is a bust, and very arguably the biggest in NFL history. The Steelers might ask for Nnamdi Asomugha in addition to Oakland's No. 8 overall pick.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/36694715/ns/sports-player_news/

The alleged rapist need to return to the sith - Where he belongs!

Al Davis would truly be insane to give up his 1st rounder and Aso for Roethlisberger.

So what we're saying is that its all but a done deal? Good news for the Jets... The Steelers would be more willing to trade Aso to us than the Raiders. LOL.

Could you imagine that secondary? Revis, Aso, and Cro as the nickel back? Would cost us about 3 picks and probably kellen clemens/leon/bthomas...But man would that be fun to watch...

But now its time to put away the leftover green and get back to real life stuff.

They won because of Eli?? Get your sh*t together.

Eli won a SB before Peyton. So you're telling me for that year Eli was considered the better QB?

:character42:

No, Peyton won his SuperBowl at the conclusion of the 2006 season, Eli won his at the conclusion of the 2007 season.

For what it is worth, I consider Eli a very good, but not elite QB.

No, Peyton won his SuperBowl at the conclusion of the 2006 season, Eli won his at the conclusion of the 2007 season.

For what it is worth, I consider Eli a very good, but not elite QB.

I stand corrected but nonetheless...

They won because of Eli?? Get your sh*t together.

Eli won a SB before Peyton. So you're telling me for that year Eli was considered the better QB?

:character42:

2006 season = peyton won

2007 season = eli won

wtf are u talkin about. as my boy Mike Gundy would say "GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT"

Archived