Jason Taylor says "I'm not the devil"

Jetfan13

Jason Taylor said today he understands why some Jets fans may not like him, as long as they understand he's here to play football. This according to Mike Battaglino of the New York Post.

"Believe it or not, (I've) had the respect for the fans," the longtime Dolphins pass rusher said today at his Jets introduction. "I know we've had our bantering back and forth.

"I'm sure there are some Jets fans that may not want to forgive me right away, and I could understand that, but look, I'm here to make plays, I'm here to play ball. ...

"I think somewhere along the way, they'll see that I'm not the devil, that I'm a likeable guy I think in a lot of ways, and hopefully we'll have a good relationship."

"I think I made it very obvious at the beginning of the offseason that I wanted to be back in Miami and was looking forward to doing that," Taylor said. "When it became more and more clear over the last few weeks that wasn

"I think somewhere along the way, they'll see that I'm not the devil, that I'm a likeable guy I think in a lot of ways, and hopefully we'll have a good relationship."

I always thought of the Devil as being a nice guy just someon not to sign a contract with.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1147&d=1271958689

Do not believe the reports you hear in the media. I never wanted to stay in Miami. It was always my goal to be a NY Jet. What was previously quoted to me concerning Jets fans in the past was a lie, propagated by George Bush and his regime. I am not the devil, I am merely another member of this football team and I respect Jets fans and wish to win them a championship. This has nothing to do with money or the fact no one else would sign me.

post-25-12804640240694_thumb.jpg

Jason Taylor said today he understands why some Jets fans may not like him, as long as they understand he's here to play football. This according to Mike Battaglino of the New York Post.

"Believe it or not, (I've) had the respect for the fans," the longtime Dolphins pass rusher said today at his Jets introduction. "I know we've had our bantering back and forth.

"I'm sure there are some Jets fans that may not want to forgive me right away, and I could understand that, but look, I'm here to make plays, I'm here to play ball. ...

"I think I made it very obvious at the beginning of the offseason that I wanted to be back in Miami and was looking forward to doing that," Taylor said. "When it became more and more clear over the last few weeks that wasn

Archived