You cant make this idiotic Dolfins crap up

SouthernJet

J-Lo Kiper in the room :rl:

Miami Dolphins owner Jennifer Lopez talks NFL Draft pick

April, 22 2010 9:10 AM

She sings, she dances, runs an entertainment/clothing/perfume empire, is married to one of the most successful Latin pop stars in the world, is a mother to twins and, oh yeah, Jennifer Lopez is also part-owner of the Miami Dolphins.

Jennifer Lopez revealed her opinion on who the Miami Dolphins should select for the No. 12 NFL draft pick tonight while promoting her movie

I'm sorry but I love that woman too much to hate on her, but I WILL HATE ON HER FRUITY CREEPER HUSBAND!!!

But to be honest, Miami needs a NT in the worst way, and Williams can fit in right away. I like her pick.

Maybe cause it's also my pick if they dont trade with the eagles

I'm sorry but I love that woman too much to hate on her, but I WILL HATE ON HER FRUITY CREEPER HUSBAND!!!

But to be honest, Miami needs a NT in the worst way, and Williams can fit in right away. I like her pick.

Maybe cause it's also my pick if they dont trade with the eagles

yeah her ass is too sweet to ever bad talk her. i'd eat her ******* after a steamy **** just to get a chance to hit that. but she was obviously coached to say that. that whole dolphins ownership circus is an embarassment.

yeah her ass is too sweet to ever bad talk her. i'd eat her ******* after a steamy **** just to get a chance to hit that. but she was obviously coached to say that. that whole dolphins ownership circus is an embarassment.

ENLPC1MxqDg&hl

The problem with this...if she is getting any intel from the organization...that indicates the true leanings of the Phish...its only a matter of time before the Tuna leaves...the only person who is allowed to "leak" sensitive info is the Tuna man himself and then only to Mort.

Archived