****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:Typotux:

Rumors fly that Broncos are getting into position to pick Tebow

Posted by Mike Florio on April 22, 2010 9:02 PM ET

As it turns out, those rumors of quarterback Tim Tebow being a top-15 pick could be sort of accurate.

A team that held a top-15 pick may get him.

Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times, who is sitting a row in front of the PFT contingent at Radio City Music Hall, just said that the Broncos supposedly are sliding back with a plan to pick Florida quarterback Tim Tebow.

Okay and Sam Bradford is the next Ryan Leaf. It's all guessing, kid could be great or he could be Gholston 2.0, I'm a homer on this one so of course I want him to do good, who knows if it'll happen.

Are you serious? I know what you're saying, but not every player is projected as a boom or bust.

The Jets need is front 7. I love how we blitz, but I feel like we rush to many guys sometimes. We need to find a dominate pass rusher so we can send one back in coverage or get a DE that can possibly free up Jason Taylor or Calvin Pace.

And for the people who want to go for more of a conservative side, I think drafting a OL will not be a mistake, but I think we can gain depth with our 4th round pick.

The only OLman I wanted was Pouncey and he's gonna be taken by the Steelers. The transition from Faneca to Pouncey would have been seamless.

Archived