****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

HOLY FUK DUDE HOW THE FUK DO U HVE 28,000 PLUS POSTS!!!???? COME ON MAN THATS JUS NOT HEALTHY!!! JOINED IN 2007? IM NOT GONNA SAY U HVE NO LIFE BECAUSE THATS ALREADY CLEARLY EVIDENT!!!

im sorry but i couldnt let tht one go, 28,000 posts.....joined in 2007? I couldnt let tht go man....

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY FUK DUDE HOW THE FUK DO U HVE 28,000 PLUS POSTS!!!???? COME ON MAN THATS JUS NOT HEALTHY!!! JOINED IN 2007? IM NOT GONNA SAY U HVE NO LIFE BECAUSE THATS ALREADY CLEARLY EVIDENT!!!

im sorry but i couldnt let tht one go, 28,000 posts.....joined in 2007? I couldnt let tht go man....

Chill man, keep this crap out of the DRAFT thread please...WTF?! Pple!

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man.

Clausen will have a coronary if Mc Coy gets picked first

Well the Browns made it clear they didnt want Claussen, thats why I felt McCoy would be the pick.

However, now that McCoy DID NOT get taken by the Browns, I think Claussen goes to the Bills in 2 picks. But of course, I will be wrong.

I'm actually shocked that Ward just got picked and I'm a giant Duck Homer. He hits like a truck though.

I suppose thats just what a lot of teams are looking for our of their FS's, being able to hit somebody. That's basically what Brodney Pool did for the Browns, so Ward takes that role immediately as a rookie.

i wonder if we're gonna stay put or trade up. ne needs olb and de too and they have 3 picks ahead of us.

Not to many teams are taking what the Jets need. I think we might stay put but what's scaring me is how Miami, and the Pats* (3 picks) pick before us.

Archived