****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The trenches are where your foundation is. And a lot of of these teams may still be able to snatch a QB by trading into the back end of the 1st round. You'll see 1 or 2 moves like that for the remaining trio of QB's. Or, Seattle could draft one of the QB's at 14 after having taken Okung at 6. Instantly, they'll have made a move to shore up the 2 most important positions on the field.

They need a QB!! Hasselbeck is washed up!! They also need a line. The Jets line during the Kotite years was better than the Seattle line.

If Claussen and McCoy are still there at #29 I think we might have some suitors looking to trade up to our spot. We might regain our 3rd rounder which would kick ass.

I won't mind that unless we have a player who we can't pass up.

If Claussen and McCoy are still there at #29 I think we might have some suitors looking to trade up to our spot. We might regain our 3rd rounder which would kick ass.

I would like to see us trade down. We are pretty well set on both sides of the ball. Special Teams are the Jets Achilles Heal right now.

Raiders have a good nucleus going? WTF sort of nucleus is that?

Bust QB? Check

Bust RB? Check

Bust WR? Check

Championship!

Hahah! All they really have is a CB. Everyone just throws to the other side though.

Maybe they still believe in Russell? I dunno why you wouldn't take a QB, especially when you'd get the #2 QB overall since Bradford was the only QB taken so far.

Archived