****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

Ben Tate gets drafted before Golden Tate

People don't realize how good Golden Tate is going to be. It's pathetic. Are these people blind?

If you guys haven't noticed, I really like Golden Tate.

Watching the kid, I don't understand. I know they weren't playing elite talent every week but still.

Browns HAD to jump Seattle for McCoy just now. Has to be

**** that, if Golden Tate is on the board, we should pick him. There's no such thing as too many weapons!

We are a RUNNING team, some of you need to remember that.

Why the **** would we be lining up with 4 WR's?

We're going for a run this year. Get guys that will CONRIBUTE, not sit and watch the show.

We're going for a run this year. Get guys that will CONRIBUTE, not sit and watch the show.

I dont disagree with you. Still Tate represents real value here. Hope they trade out. So many good players left at this point.

What's with all the hostility? Calm the **** down.

Yeah but if I'm a Pats fan I start to get annoyed at the amount of trades. They got a 5th rounder for that, is that really worth the possible loss of a lot of good prospects.

Letting the Jets pick ahead of them was strange, but so far it doesn't look as though they've missed out on anyone they'd be after.

They must seriously just not make much of the drop off between the 2nd and 3rd/4th/5th.

I woke up a few minutes ago and CANNOT believe Everson Griffin is still on the board with one pick to go. It's gotta be Griffin if Seattle doesn't take him. HAS TO BE if not trading down.