****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what? I think I could totally live with Mays at 29...I know he doesn't have the greatest instincts, but Safeties aren't built like him...He can be coached, and if he develops to the level of his ceiling then we will have stolen one of the best players in the draft at the bottom of the round...

Exactley and Rex turns him into the next Ed Reed.

You know what? I think I could totally live with Mays at 29...I know he doesn't have the greatest instincts, but Safeties aren't built like him...He can be coached, and if he develops to the level of his ceiling then we will have stolen one of the best players in the draft at the bottom of the round...

You can't judge players by the way they are built. Pete Carroll just passed on Mays and picked Thomas, don't you think that says something about Mays?

Mays is horrible in coverage, but he's a good hitter. We need to upgrade at the safety position. Mays is like Rhodes but their strengths are reversed.

On top of that, people say Mays is a top hitter but he only forced 3 fumbles at SC. No thanks.

Pete Carroll not taking his own player says alot.

Pete just came out of the Draft Room high fiving everyone. Funny sh*t. I hope this round goes fast so we can go home early.

Oh Yeah, Chris Baker says Hi and get ready for our best Season ever in New York!!!

He can be coached?

lol. That's what Mangini told Tanny about Gholston.

I have a feeling after teams watched the tapes, he is going to fall to 2nd round.

Maybe Raider scoop him up there, cause A. Davis is senial.

Archived