Good News: Ty Law is injured

GlennFoley

:Ban: I know it may not seem it too you but Law is our best CB.

Fine Ban me just like every other site.. I don't get whats wrong with you people on these message boards.. If we can't share our opinions on a messageboard without censorship then where can we share them?

Am I saying anything really bad? This is just a football team, and it would be better for this football team to groom Miller as Ty Law is long gone next year, and this team is going nowhere...

Calm down.. I already got perma-banned on TGG for posting my opinion. I have no other MB to go after this.

Fine Ban me just like every other site.. I don't get whats wrong with you people on these message boards.. If we can't share our opinions on a messageboard without censorship then where can we share them?

Am I saying anything really bad? This is just a football team, and it would be better for this football team to groom Miller as Ty Law is long gone next year, and this team is going nowhere...

Calm down.. I already got perma-banned on TGG for posting my opinion. I have no other MB to go after this.

Cut out the stupid posts and threads. Dont post anymore, and I think you'll do just fine here.

Well Doofus, when the title of your thread is "Good News" about a Jet player getting injured it's not a good start.

Sorry about the double post. :oops:

Listen, dude, you never root for injuries. I hate it when people are happy when people get hurt. That ban thing was out of pure angrer becuse today was kinda of a bad day for me. Remember, we are not eagle fans we don't root for injuries.

Listen, dude, you never root for injuries. I hate it when people are happy when people get hurt. That ban thing was out of pure angrer becuse today was kinda of a bad day for me. Remember, we are not eagle fans we don't root for injuries.

What if Herm was injured trying to get the play in on time? That might be a good injury. :)

In a sense I agree that it's time to start letting the young dudes get PT. Playing a 41 year old QB and a 32 year old RB is bad enough considering there is no talent behind them (thanks Terry), but if we're going to find out if Justin Miller and Derrick Strait are players, the time is now.

How much of Woody's money did Bradway blow on injured FA's:

Ty Law

Mookie Blaylock

Jay Fiedler

I think Woody cuts off the index finger of one of his assistants every time the camera pans to Chad Pennington in a sling on the sideline. The FA's are the least of his problems.

Try the GREEN HOUSE! It is a nice board and you can express yourself but this is a good board too. I see no one talking about banning you. It is in your head!

In a sense I agree that it's time to start letting the young dudes get PT. Playing a 41 year old QB and a 32 year old RB is bad enough considering there is no talent behind them (thanks Terry), but if we're going to find out if Justin Miller and Derrick Strait are players, the time is now.

I agree, bring on the young dudes like Derrick Strait and Mark Brown. I wonder if Ty Law can at least cover his mouth when he sneezes...not like he covers anything else

There's giving your opinion and then there's just being a stupid azzhole. This is ridiculous. Even with such slim odds, the Jets are only 1 game out of 1st. There is no way you try so hard to sign a guy like Ty Law and just sit him in place of a rookie, not to mention taking joy in a player getting hurt is just plain sick. It's no surprised you've been banned from other places. :stu:

Archived