Tim Tebow talks like Johnny Damon

oxscott

Rich Gannon punked Tebow today on Sirius NFL Blitz during a live phone interview. He said "Are you alright? It sounds like you just ran a marathon." You could hear RG laughing under his breath while Tebow was speaking, pretty funny.

He always seems to be out of breath like he's all geeked up on the Yay-yo.

.....And OX, since you stole the thread from the text I sent you today, what exactly does a Retard humping a doorknob sound like? Haha!

I suspect Tebow got a thorough mind f**k from his wacko missionary parents. He's spent most of his life in the little bubble his parents made, including being homeschooled. I've noticed over the years he spends less time talking about Jebus and is sort of getting normalized. I think years from now all the haters will admit he's a nice guy and a great athlete.

Rich Gannon punked Tebow today on Sirius NFL Blitz during a live phone interview. He said "Are you alright? It sounds like you just ran a marathon." You could hear RG laughing under his breath while Tebow was speaking, pretty funny.

He always seems to be out of breath like he's all geeked up on the Yay-yo.

.....And OX, since you stole the thread from the text I sent you today, what exactly does a Retard humping a doorknob sound like? Haha!

haha - too good not to be shared - - on arods steroid use: "what would be worse Johnny?" "well...murder..." what a dolt! if you dont think he does now, tebow will def sound like johnny after he gets hit in the mouth because of his 45 minute delivery.

Archived