O Line

NJ

I had to leave right after Nuge's FG with 5 min left in the 1st half. I fully expected to read the headline that Vinny was on life support at some Buff hospital. What happened to the O line in the 2nd half? Did TB go into the locker room at half with a B.A.R. and threaten to blow their brains out if they didn't start blocking? They SUCKED in the first half and have basically sucked all season. I hope they had a spiritual awakening or we will be lucky to see 8-8.

they were a bit better in the second half, NJ. But thats not sayng much since i think during the first half... they weren't there at all.... some problems with center hand offs.. Vinny fumbled two of them.. mawae hurt his elbow and was out for a few series... of course then there were his ints... OY! i a getting a tummyache again... :(

Vinny will get killed before this season is over. And then Bollywood is back on the chopping block.

honest to god...isnt ken o'brien available? what about Tupa...? i think d!ck curl could throw a better spiral then brooks! OY!... i dont think i could take that again..

are we sure that fiedler is out for the whole season?

if the new blocking scheme is this hard to figure out go back to the old one..it was downright embarassing

Shouldn't be that hard to figure out. We send everyone out and the 1 RB who stays in picks up the defender that will do the most damage to the QB.

The QB then finds the mismatch while he is getting manhandled. These guys have to learn how to throw from their back.

Steve McNair learned it. Shouldn't be that hard.

While the Jets the past two years have been rebuilding their defense they have the O go to $hit.

There are no deep threats at WR. Their OL has gone in the tank. Their TE play is inconsistant at best and we are using our 4th qb of the year.

The Pats were right there for taking and once again it appears that the Jets have let the rat get away with the cheese.

Archived