Worse things have happened.

SenorGato

I really like what the organization is doing. Since they got new blood at RB, even if it's old new blood, they might as well got new, young blood on the OL.

Start Ducasse at LG after cutting Faneca. Like Faneca for them when they were younger, they're entering their primes and can cover him. He's still athletic enough and strong enough to be a decent starter with our other OL talent. Eventually he might switch to RT when Woody retires next year.

Faneca was a nice player, but a 3 year starter you signed in FA is not a stalwart unless he's young. I liked what he brought here, and I hope this release isn't in poor terms. Otherwise, we're pretty much set to have a good running game again.

Oh and as far as the 4th round give me:

Griffen

Hardy

Wootton

Woods

Oghobaase

Chancellor

Witten

McCoy (USC TE)

Hell, even another OL (Fox, Washington, Johnson)

Also, if the Jaguars cut John Henderson...sign the beast.

I really like what the organization is doing. Since they got new blood at RB, even if it's old new blood, they might as well got new, young blood on the OL.

Start Ducasse at LG after cutting Faneca. Like Faneca for them when they were younger, they're entering their primes and can cover him. He's still athletic enough and strong enough to be a decent starter with our other OL talent. Eventually he might switch to RT when Woody retires next year.

Faneca was a nice player, but a 3 year starter you signed in FA is not a stalwart unless he's young. I liked what he brought here, and I hope this release isn't in poor terms. Otherwise, we're pretty much set to have a good running game again.

You can "cover" just so much for a rookie lineman. We have the "Sanchize" on IR, we are fried.

You can "cover" just so much for a rookie lineman. We have the "Sanchize" on IR, we are fried.

Why's he going on IR?

We're still a running team. Getting a more athletic younger road grader means we'll have a more athletic pass blocker once he gets that nailed down and we're a passing team.

Why's he going on IR?

We're still a running team. Getting a more athletic younger road grader means we'll have a more athletic pass blocker once he gets that nailed down and we're a passing team.

Maybe because comrade Vladimir decided to play ole' one too many times?

I'd say there is more of a chance of that happening with fanny out there.

You should really check his sack give up stats. :D

I think there is a better chance of the IR happening with Faneca there. He's just not as quick as he used to be, and that is a bigger deal than whatever experience gives you. Eventually experience can only get you so far if your talent is behind and falling.

Why's he going on IR?

You are absolutely correct plus Faneca allowed 7 sacks last year. That did nothing to preserve Sanchez' future. Besides TURNER is a very tough player and can fill in until the rookie is ready to go. They also have a guy on the PS that they like too.

Archived