Very In-Depth Scouting Report On Vladimir Ducasse

neckdemon

continued....

Pulling/Trapping

One reason some pro scouts consider Ducasse as an offensive guard prospect is that he has very good body control and balance on pulls and traps. He is best on long pulls, as he accelerates quickly in space and has his head on a swivel to pick up secondary targets. His change of direction agility lets him reach the cut-off point (when he keeps his base wide and pads down). You can see on film the ease of movement when adjusting down the line of scrimmage (see 2009 Albany and 2008 Northeastern and Bryant games)

wow thats some scouting report. Anybody taking the time to read this has to be pretty excited about this guy

i didn't read the whole thing i just read some of it....but i figured i'd poat the whole thing in case some people were interested in reading it.

He is still a project though...we'll see how Callahan plays it out. We all agreed that Rex if anyone would be able to turn the switch on Gholston as well...that light bulb gets dimmer and dimmer every day.

i wanted griffen but idk what's going on with that dude....no one seems to want him

Archived