Leon Washington's wife....

Jets Babe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like she's suppose to get it???

Seriously going after his wife is futile. I loved Leon Washington but he's screwed up. Hopefully his leg heals and he has good rest of a career and maybe recoup some of the millions he lost. If I was his wife I'd probably be even more pissed.

I think I deserve more salary too and I bitch with close co-workers and family too at times. So it goes.

When a player allows an agent to screw him out of a contract and then his wife does his talking after the fact. We never really needed him here in the first place.

GREED GOT THE BEST OF LEON AND ALVIN SCREW THEM BOTH--------:cheers: AND HIS WIFE------:shutit:

When a player allows an agent to screw him out of a contract and then his wife does his talking after the fact. We never really needed him here in the first place.

GREED GOT THE BEST OF LEON AND ALVIN SCREW THEM BOTH--------:cheers: AND HIS WIFE------:shutit:

I think they already got screwed...:sheepf:

The username escapes me right now but I am pretty sure that she posted here a handful of times. The most recent one I remember was when the Jets waived Justin Miller the first time around. I believe she broke the story here and was vague about it. When I read the posts by that user it seemed like someone affiliated with Leon. When I checked the email it seemed like someone affiliated with a Charity, lol.

I asked the user and they denied it but I do think it was her. Forget the name though.

I think this is her: jetslove

Some of her posts:

Leon def did not get signed so that is NOT the big NEWS... 124 .. U should want your best offensive player getting what he deserves, but QUIT saying he shouldve took the 1st offer, You don't know what the offers are.. The 10 million guranteed and 5 million dollar offer is a complete lie EVENTHO leon is def worth more. Fans like u will miss leon when he is GONE

So if u were a doctor u would take nurse money? GTFOHWTBS ( GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULL ****)

NO ONE SHOULD EVER SETTLE 4 LESS IN ANY SITUATION.. ESPECIALLY IN A SPORT WHERE IT DONT LAST LONG SO STFD AND STDU ( SIT THE **** DOWN AND SHUT THE **** UP )

Right! They want him to play 2009 with his regular base salary..

2009 535,000

2010 3 million

2011 3 million

2012 5 million

2013 7 million

Those are the real numbers they offered him and who would take that?! especially someone like leon who is their MVP on offense and the ONLY one that BRINGS it and fights EVERY sunday! Tanny will pay a free agent that haven't done a thing for the organization and piss leon off. But it;s ok cause im sure Leon has something up his sleeve very soon

LOL every post of hers is about Leon and a whole bunch about how unhappy he is about the contract and to "pay him".

I talked to her when she posted the Justin Miller thing and told her who I thought she was (email). She denied it but never posted again. Kind of funny...

Archived