Congrats Jetnation....200 Members!!

Smizzy

Great show, great station :lol:

But seriously, great board. I mean, it's alot of fun, and everyone is a friend.

And they all speak with complete sentences, proper grammar, and don't use internet speak. It's refreshing. Oh, and the mandatory 18 mock drafts/what I'd do this offseason posts an hour :lol: We can't forget those, now can we? :wink:

200 users in a short time frame. We are honored, we are touched (not literally) but most of all we are thankful to the members here.

For registering, for posting and for making this place so much fun, so fast.

Also thank you to the Academy and all the people at home that I forgot to mention!

Best site EVER!!!! I've never been more proud to call Max and Tom MY flunkies. =D>=D>

Second Academy Award Acceptance Speech:

And Tom and I would like to thank one more person. This Jets fan believed in us when nobody else did. They said were were just two unfunny homo's but she was there. Behing the scenes helping us tweak our material.

She took us under her wings and eventually we became her flunkies. By working with her, we got kicked off of our last sight. And because of her we also have everything you see here today.

This award may have our name on it...but it is really for you Gang Green Girl.

I bet if you 2 robbed a Bank you would say we

earned it the Hard way.. :lol: Let's face it

without GGG and Brenda you'd be yesterdays

news!! Great Job Girls... work those Flunkies!! :wink:

Savage:

Without GGG and Brenda we wouldn't be news at all.

DO YOU POST? Brenda actually goes around saying this. We owe more to these two then we can ever possibly repay them for.

If we are successfull here it will be 98% because of them, 1% because of dumb luck and 1% because people want to know if Tom and I ever get married.

Savage:

Without GGG and Brenda we wouldn't be news at all.

DO YOU POST? Brenda actually goes around saying this. We owe more to these two then we can ever possibly repay them for.

If we are successfull here it will be 98% because of them, 1% because of dumb luck and 1% because people want to know if Tom and I ever get married.

Can i be the maid of honor if you do? I mean the best man... def. best man.

Archived