Bigfoot question

DMaynard

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QrtdL6Jz13Q&feature=related

That thing is huge. It's back looks as wide as two or three men.

Bigfoot is really cool though...unlike Loch Ness and all that stuff there's elaborate tales of loggers defending themselves from attacks at night...or better yet...this one of the man who was kidnapped in a sleeping bag and stuck with a family for a couple days before one of the children got sick from something in his pack.

I really hope we find one one of these days. It wouldn't be shocking if one or more was found...it's even less shocking that they haven't been found IMO.

I propose a modification of the term "Bigfoot" to a more specific term. Clearly this is no regular Bigfoot--this is Moonwalking Bigfoot.

Discuss.

Seriously though, it's very unlikely. You'd need a ton of those to keep up with the breeding. And a ton of them would have led to more discoveries. It's only a popular thing because of previous legends and the media picking up on it.

These guys often live in the country near the poverty level. They're probably expert marksmen. One shot would make them millionaires and international celebrities.

I'm thinking hoax.

You can't shoot them, silly. They are an endangered species. :D

I'm about 85% sure these things exist in remote rural areas around the world. Some people that i have great respect for have told me stories of encounters and theyre far from crazy,nor on drugs.

we live in eat TN bro, 99% of the people here are on hillbilly herion, it would surprise you to realize who's taking that crap. it's like florida here pain clinics everywhere. so about everyone has seen somthing odd here.

the argumement against bigfeet is the breeding population issue. you'd need groups of 25+ individuals ( or 50) to sustain a breeding population that didn't suffer from the genetic pitfalls of insest, yet I can't think of a single example of someone claiming to come across a group of bigfeet or bigfeet tracks

the argument for bigfeet is the mountain gorilla, they were just rumors of a hairy ape man in the woods until discovered around 1918 I believe, so primates can elude science

I think it's probably fake. Somebody should have found something by now.

On the other hand, our military can't find a 6-foot tall diabetic with a bag of cellphones in the desert.

So anything's possible.

If said person even exists in the 1st place and isnt just a govt created propaganda tool.

How's that for a conspiracy theory??

• 2 weeks later...

Bigfoot Mating Season Underway In Florida Everglades

20100513SkunkApe.jpg

It's Bigfoot mating season in the Florida Everglades and researcher Dave Shealy says this furry creature is attracted to women on their periods.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 17:10 GMT

OCHOPEE, Fla. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews)

20100513SkunkApe.jpg

It's Bigfoot mating season in the Florida Everglades and researcher Dave Shealy says this furry creature is attracted to women on their periods.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 17:10...

Funny stuff that scratches me where I itch. By the way, were those representations of a Skunk Ape drawn by Bigfoot? It begs the question.

APE CANYON

(2002) photo & dir: Jon Olsen; w/ Chris Henry, Clover Lutter, Anna McGriff, Mellisa Hannum.

No skin, no gore, no shame.

"In the woods of the northwest lives the Sasquatch -- he spends his time beating up male campers and raping female campers -- and when he can’t find either of those, he masturbates endlessly. And it turns out that a woman’s true satisfaction and joy lies in being banged up against a tree by a big, smelly furball (it’s good that all us guys finally know that). One young lady in particular is so smitten that she spends her spare time wandering the wilderness calling for her musky rapist to return to her.

Really, there’s about ten minutes of real plot here -- the other 74 minutes is just pointless nonsense. It is, however, quite funny pointless nonsense, provided you don’t mind the fart-joke level of humor -- I can’t even call it low-”brow” comedy, since it never gets above the crotch (and a messy crotch, at that). And although there’s plenty of forceful sex, it all occurs magically through full clothing (so Bigfoot apparently has a denim-piercing penis). The budget for this little production didn’t extend much beyond a trip to the costume store for the ape suit, but there’s more than enough talent on hand to carry the flick. The photography & music are good, and the cast is outstanding. It’s the sort of guilty-pleasure flick you’ll enjoy immensely -- and then refuse to admit that to anyone."

I LOVE BAD CINEMA DIARY. One of the best sties ever. Calling on thor99! In fact, 'Tourist Trap' got added thanks to me. :)

20100513SkunkApe.jpg

Thursday, May 13, 2010 17:10 GMT

OCHOPEE, Fla. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews)

Every college dorm I ever lived in had a resident Panty Thief raiding the girls laundry. But now that I think about it logically, it was prolly just Bigfoot.

or so you tried to convince the Campus Police force anyway BB...

I'm about 85% sure these things exist in remote rural areas around the world. Some people that i have great respect for have told me stories of encounters and theyre far from crazy,nor on drugs.

I went to college in Oregon and would travel both by car and plane and I say definitively that there are enough woodlands in the Pacific NW to hide Bigfeet (?) by the thousands. Flying over Oregon's Cascade Mtn. range you can cover hundreds of miles without seeing so much as a dirt road or logging trail. It's immense and densely wooded. Do I believe in Bigfoots? Meh, not really. But I do believe they can exist without being found. We still gots major forest in the US.

BIGFOOT%20pic%20web.JPG

BENA, Minn. - Bigfoot alive and living in northern Minnesota? The co-founders of the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Society say, "100 percent yes."

They said they have received more than 75 reports of sightings, captured images, and Bigfoot footprints in just three years. They're sharing their insight while sorting fact from fiction as they take KSAX on the hunt for Bigfoot.

"I'm a skeptic of Bigfoot because I've trapped this whole area and never, ever did we see any Bigfoot tracks or see Bigfoot anywhere," William Tucker of Bena said.

Long time trapper William Tucker is anything but a believer, but just miles away from Bena, mind boggling footprints were found.

Each track was a bit different, different pressures, different depths, eliminating the possibility of some sort of footprint stamp.

This is just one of the things the co-founders of the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Society say confirms the fact, Bigfoot is out there.

"I'm 110% convinced that it exists. There's just too much evidence, too many people's emotions showing when they recount their stories," Bob Olson, a co-founder of the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Society said. "One lady cries when she recounts her story of how this thing stood up and looked at her. She felt it looked into her soul."

Since 2006, Olson and Don Sherman have received about 75 reports of similar Bigfoot sightings in Northern Minnesota, some of which have been captured on camera.

The most recent was captured in Remer. Though to some, the image may look like a man in a suit, a comparison with 6 foot 5 inch Bob Olson showed this man would have had to have been at least 7 feet tall.

Sherman and Olson say "wood knocking" is just one more way Bigfoot makes his presence known. Olson said Bigfoot responded to him at Carey Lake when he knocked on a tree five times.

What about bones? One KSAX reader says, "I believe Bigfoot is 100% real, as are a lot of the other creatures of Cryptozoology. But i believe in their true form, they are spiritual creatures, that manifest in flesh as they so desire. That is why we will never find bones, or other such evidence of them."

On the other side of the coin, Olson says giant bones belonging to Humanoid creatures were found in the late 1800's, stretching 10 to 12 feet.

While there haven't been any Bigfoot skeletons found, many trappers say they've never come across any bear, wolf, or other large animal skeleton either.

Other signs Bigfoot exists include branches plucked straight out of trees, strange looking shelters, and stick men to warn other Bigfoot of humans in the area.

"When there's stuff that doesn't go away, there's gotta be something to it and the evidence just keeps mounting up," Olson said.

For some Bena residents, the legend of Bigfoot is far from a tall tale.

"I never seen it, but like I says I believe in it," New Prague resident Leo Hinderscheid said.

"I don't know what to say Megan but I believe in it and that's the way it will be," Helen Tibbetts of Bena said.

So, the hunt for Bigfoot continues.

If you've seen, heard, or had some kind of Bigfoot encounter, Bob and Don want to hear about it! You can reach them at 218-308-1451

Archived